Done / Completed BTTF "Oh LàLà" replica magazines, cheap offer for resellers

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DONE / SOLD

This is an offer for resellers with a minimum order quantity of 30 magazines.

A few days ago, I stopped selling my full 32-page "Oh LàLà" replica magazines from "Back to the Future" Part II, but I still have a lot of magazines left. If you want to buy a larger quantity for cheap to resell them, here's my offer:

30 magazines = $100 plus shipping ($3.33 per magazine)
60 magazines = $180 plus shipping ($3.00 per magazine)

Shipping costs for up to 60 magazines: (will be shipped from Germany)

Germany: $7
EU: $18
UK: $30
USA, Canada: $40 (slow shipping, for faster priority shipping it's $58)
Australia, New Zealand: $50 (slow shipping, for faster priority shipping it's $74)

My prices are in US Dollars.

If you're interested or have any questions, please send me a PM before you buy/pay!

Some information about my magazine:

It's professionally offset printed by a printing house, not just a cheap home printing.

Just as the original "Oh LàLà" magazine, my replica contains the same 25 different pages: 18 pages with 21 different glamour photos, 2 pages with drawings and 5 pages with text only. Some pages are repeated one or several times. All photos were made by the famous American glamour photographer Peter Gowland. The entire content of my replica is 100 % screen accurate.

Here are some preview pictures of my replica: (you will get an uncensored version, of course ;) )

ohlala1.jpg ohlala2.jpg ohlala3.jpg ohlala4.jpg ohlala5.jpg ohlala6.jpg ohlala7.jpg

Tags: ohlala, oh lala, oh la la, ohlàlà, oh làlà, oh là là, ohlálá, oh lálá, oh lá lá

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back