Fright Night.....

I saw this tonight. Only theater left anywhere nearby (odd, for california) that was still playing it. 3d was good in the last half, but first half was a bit too dark to work well.

Other than the positives everyone else has listed, I'd also just like to say i LOVED the score. I just got it, and it's by the same guy who did the wonderful Game of Thrones score too. So that just makes it even better. But to me, it totally captured the great feel of the movie.

I don't know why, but Fright Night is one of the ONLY horror movies I hated when I saw it originally. Now, I can stand it. But I still don't "love" the original. It's ok. But I just don't see anything about it that makes me want to sit down and watch it over again.

This one is more of a popcorn flick, but I liked it that way. I wish it was still playing. I'd have all my pals go see it. one of the few remakes I thought did a decent job.

It didn't do well in the boxoffice dollars. Should be in Netflicks soon :)

They really should have tried to wait till october to release it. At least get the halloween crowd pumped for it. It really just looked like there was so much still in theaters making a ton, that this just got pushed out for a lackluster performance.

However, that doesn't mean it will be on netflix "soon". Not by my def.
Besides, by the time it hits payperview, most of them have agreements that netflix can not put something up for at least another month. So you are looking at.. oh.. probably late january/feb before it starts showing up at all. Unless they decide to try and get this out on blu/dvd before xmas. :/

Just saw it recently, it was it that or DOnt Be Afraid of The Dark. I'm a big fan of the original and didn't expect too much. I enjoyed it. My wife and I both thought of Russel Brand (who I love) as soon as Ten (who I also love) appear. I'll probably watch it again on DVD.

They are are about the same to me. Enough going on to keep me entertained and cheesy enough to keep me laughing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back