Fox cancels 24

I heard in an interview that the producer's decided to go out on a high note. This wasn't Fox who canceled the show.

They couldn't do anymore with that time frame. Like if Jack needed to go to Europe - Watch jack sit on an airplane for an entire season! :lol

I heard in an interview that the producer's decided to go out on a high note. This wasn't Fox who canceled the show.

:lol No Fox flat out cancelled it and now the Producers are trying to save face! :lol

They tried to take it to NBC and told them they would charge 2.5 Mil an episode instead of 3.5 which Fox was paying and NBC passed.

As for going out on a high note, they should have quit after season 5

:lol No Fox flat out cancelled it and now the Producers are trying to save face! :lol

They tried to take it to NBC and told them they would charge 2.5 Mil an episode instead of 3.5 which Fox was paying and NBC passed.

As for going out on a high note, they should have quit after season 5

Who cares. If they do another 24 movie (yes, there was one before that, called "Redemption" and it was a TV movie), they'll wrap it up for good.

Besides, how many times can fans watch "Jack Bauer go through one day without eating or stopping to use the restroom?" (to use Stephen King's description of "24")

That's why I liked the first season of 24 the best. At least they tried to keep it in real time. They even had Jack nodding off a few times

I enjoyed the first season as a novel concept, and when it was over, felt no compunction to ever watch the show again (which was in its 3rd season by that point, I think). It just struck me as very "Die Hard" to have the same **** keep happening to the same guy. That it ran 8 seasons is just absurd to me.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back