Found George on video at the snooki book signing!!

roninpredator

Sr Member
Can't sleep and while I was going bored out fo my mind I was going thru some old FB posts and came across Georges post on snookis book signing. So I thought:
MMMM.. I wonder if it was covered in the news or by MTV?
so I went on a mission to find Geoerge at the signing and if I did to post it here for owr viewing peasure and his future embarrasment LOL :p
George ,you seem real giddy like a school girl ha,ha,ha.
You're the coolest George!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB-gYCfL0wo

Snooki I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!

ANd George, bro you found out you were on camera and you couldn't haul ass any faster !!! lmao I would the same too if I got caught up with one of those empty heads.

Ha ..just got back from Vegas and saw this ..ya ..a buddy of mine found this ..nope ..went there with full purpose to meet one of pop culture's little oddities ..plus it was about a block from my house. Unfortunately Im not Snookie's type.

RICO SUAVE!! Haha George your always smiling everytime I see you. Stickam... smiliing, this video ... smiling...

Fuckin PTPermagrin

1. Who's Snooki?
Some useless **** that rose to fame for being an idiot.

2. What does George look like?
well according to Jason one of the most handsome guys here on the lair(sorry J I had to take a stab at ya plus it's my B-day )
and one of the most respected and well liked members of this forum. a fine moderator and a great friend.
he goes by PTGreek here on the boards but the world knows him as "the FRAK" pro FX guy and all around good guy .
he's the guys on the leather jacket on the video.
Now I'f you'll excuse me I have to go clean up my nose.It has an extremely amount of brown on it

hahaha Lem ..well for all the compliments, I guess we still must not forget that I WAS in line to meet Snookie. Ha ..there is definitely something wrong with me. BTW ..you know that feeling you get after losing a bunch of money gambling? that "What the **** did I just do?" feeling ...that was me standing outside the bookstore with this stupid signed book.

nah,....meant nothin by it georgie,.....

i watch random-ass shat .....
now that i'm gettin all old i like to get nostalgic

condorman and the vindicator are good ones that take me WAAAYYY back ,...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back