Avengersrox

Hello all! This is my first post as a therpf member and I'm super excited to get tips and ideas from you all :)

I am currently working on an Iron Man MK VI build, but I already have plans for a second suit-- Oblivion from Fortnite.

I know Fortnite IRL can be cringy, so I am going to be careful how I do this build so that it looks half-way decent and not animated. I want to make it look like a metal villain suit from a movie, not a kid's art style. The suit is bad-ass as it is but I think with a realistic twist it could be a crazy cool build.

Oblivion is the female version of the Omega skin from season 3.

Because it isn't a popular skin, there are not currently any pep files of it.

Does anyone have files for this armor? Or know where I can find some? I have scoured the internet and can't find any files except a helmet file for sale on Etsy for $3.00.

Here is the link to a 3D model:

I know it is possible to pull apart 3D models and modify them for Pepakura, but I am not sure if that is possible with this model, nor do I know how to do it myself. If anyone gets bored and would like to break this one down into pep files, you would be my hero. :)

If I can't find files within a month or so I will start free-handing a design after I get my duct-tape dummy finished.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips! :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back