force fx

It would be kind of hard to wear a 3 foot + long saber from your belt. Depends how tall you are, I guess. :lol

Originally posted by arkangel@Jan 8 2006, 06:24 PM
It would be kind of hard to wear a 3 foot + long saber from your belt. Depends how tall you are, I guess. :lol
[snapback]1153843[/snapback]​
lol.
They have the covertec knob, but not the holster that they clip into.
People probably just bought the holster. :)

The prequel sabers come with covertec knobs, but no clips.

When I wore one to a convention as a Jedi I slung a belt over my shoulder and used it as a bandolier, with metal bricks glued on in the style if Chewie's but much smaller.
I had the covertec clip high up so most of the saber was in my armpit. It was pretty well concealed under the Jedi robe. I could walk around with the front open like I would do normally and the saber did not impair my movement much. I took it off only when I needed to sit down and eat.

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Jan 8 2006, 09:29 AM
well i saw some pics of them having the knobs, but it doesnt matter if you dotn have the belt thing
[snapback]1153847[/snapback]​

Yeah, they have knobs, but not the belt thing.

Originally posted by jlee562+Jan 8 2006, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jlee562 @ Jan 8 2006, 09:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Star Wars Man
@Jan 8 2006, 09:29 AM
well i saw some pics of them having the knobs, but it doesnt matter if you dotn have the belt thing
[snapback]1153847[/snapback]​

Yeah, they have knobs, but not the belt thing.
[snapback]1154025[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes the Vader Ani and Windu FFX have covertec knobs.
here are some pics.
hiltdaniclose.jpg

360mace.jpg

and the Luke Esb and Rotj have D rings.

As a display idea, I put a metal "picture-hanger" like thing on the side of my book case, I clip the belt clip on to that (it's removable) and then the FX saber into the belt clip. The saber looks great pointed straight down.

And then the belt clip is ready should I want to wear one of my other sabers.

-- Tim

Originally posted by TReinman@Jan 10 2006, 05:22 PM
As a display idea, I put a metal "picture-hanger" like thing on the side of my book case, I clip the belt clip on to that (it's removable) and then the FX saber into the belt clip.  The saber looks great pointed straight down.

And then the belt clip is ready should I want to wear one of my other sabers.

-- Tim
[snapback]1155323[/snapback]​

Cool display idea there. I've done something similar with a Vader ESB FX behing my Vader display - just used a hook on the wall to snag the d-ring and the saber hangs 'pointing' down.

I would have thought wearing an FX on your belt might be a little difficult though, unless you make the blade removable.

Cheers

Al

Originally posted by vaderdarth@Jan 10 2006, 09:38 PM
This may have been asked already,  but will the MR belt hanger fit into a real covertec clip??? 
[snapback]1155517[/snapback]​
Yes. The covertec buttons used on the FX sabers are Covertec buttons (i.e. authentic) as far as I can tell.

Originally posted by Darth Lars+Jan 11 2006, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Lars @ Jan 11 2006, 01:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-vaderdarth
@Jan 10 2006, 09:38 PM
This may have been asked already,  but will the MR belt hanger fit into a real covertec clip???  
[snapback]1155517[/snapback]​
Yes. The covertec buttons used on the FX sabers are Covertec buttons (i.e. authentic) as far as I can tell.
[snapback]1155731[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yup it will work.. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back