Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Hey everyone, Thanks for your patience as I've been working on getting these last remaining kits ready to go out. I still have a few more days of work left. I'm picking at them for a few hours every day after work.

OK here's the deal. This is the final batch of these as I am using up the remainder of my existing materials. As stated before, I have enough to do exactly 18 kits. I am a bit short on some packaging items like inner boxes and foam inserts, but the important parts (base, ball, printed parts, vinyl, styrene, etc) are all 100% new, complete, and perfect. There will be 11 kits that are "normal" and 7 kits that will have packaging variances. The "normal" ones will go out first.
Again, all 18 kits are 100% identical in terms of the parts that matter.

I appreciate the posts expressing interest. There is no official sign-up list so they will be first come first served as stated previously. But I will post 24 hours before they're ready to go, and I will also tag the people that have expressed interest, so make sure your notifications are enabled if you want to be notified when they're listed. I will be temporarily re-opening my Etsy shop to sell these remaining kits.

Thanks again!
354504195_159381330464974_7897982574386053595_n.jpg
355038119_2499072480258607_7203046304878358954_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Thanks for your patience as I've been working on getting these last remaining kits ready to go out. I still have a few more days of work left. I'm picking at them for a few hours every day after work.

OK here's the deal. This is the final batch of these as I am using up the remainder of my existing materials. As stated before, I have enough to do exactly 18 kits. I am a bit short on some packaging items like inner boxes and foam inserts, but the important parts (base, ball, printed parts, vinyl, styrene, etc) are all 100% new, complete, and perfect. There will be 11 kits that are "normal" and 7 kits that will have packaging variances. The "normal" ones will go out first.
Again, all 18 kits are 100% identical in terms of the parts that matter.

I appreciate the posts expressing interest. There is no official sign-up list so they will be first come first served as stated previously. But I will post 24 hours before they're ready to go, and I will also tag the people that have expressed interest, so make sure your notifications are enabled if you want to be notified when they're listed. I will be temporarily re-opening my Etsy shop to sell these remaining kits.

Thanks again!
As far as I understand all kits will be sold through etzy, right?

Last edited:
Thanks for the 24 hour notice, but doing this didn’t give me any notice through RPF. I thought it would. Will keep a look out tomorrow.

Thanks for the 24 hour notice, but doing this didn’t give me any notice through RPF. I thought it would.

I’d check your preferences. It should have given you an alert at the top unless you purposefully turned that option off. You can also receive email notifications if someone mentions, quotes you or sends you a PM if you like.

I’d check your preferences. It should have given you an alert at the top unless you purposefully turned that option off. You can also receive email notifications if someone mentions, quotes you or sends you a PM if you like.
Thanks. Yes, it seems I turned off notifications. Trying now to figure out how to turn them back on.

Notifications also get wonky for me if I received a notification, but don't check the thread. There are plenty of threads I'm subscribed to that don't keep showing up with new notifications because I missed one. I occasionally go through my list of subscribed threads to see if I've missed anything, seems to help.

I've built several of these for other people now I finally got one of the last couple for myself. Can't wait to build it. Thanks trooper Trent for making these splendid kits over the years

Can't believe I didn't get a notification for this. I got a notification that it would soon be up on Etsy, but not anything more. Especially when the the last batch went live. I should have just kept checking the thread but I really thought I would get some sort of notifications . Is there a way I can build my own? Damn, I just got no luck this summer.

Apologies for sounding so bummed out. Well, I guess this is a lesson learned for other watch or waiting lists that I'm a part of for other props on here. I guess it's just better to just constantly check the forum rather than rely on notifications or emails.

I just now looked at this as well. Never received any notification and obviously missed that the thread had been bumped. Ah, well, now I have $300!

When Trent mentioned that he would re-opening his store to sell these through, that was what I kept my eye on, not relying on RPF notifications. Just saying.

When Trent mentioned that he would re-opening his store to sell these through, that was what I kept my eye on, not relying on RPF notifications. Just saying.

Well, not all of us did. I got an email notification when Trent posted he would soon make them available on his Etsy store. Sometimes when I comment in any thread I get email notifications every time someone posts or comments afterward. I figured that's how I'd be notified he was ready to sell them again on Etsy. My mistake. Lesson learned. Things happen. Just saying.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back