First official image of Obi-Wan from D+ (props/costumes discussion only)

Length? Width?
Just as long as they don’t put that pointed tip on them:
E400DADE-BE59-4F36-9432-7F7EF8F9A597.jpeg

Actually I did see oval and pointy tips on them, if I remember correctly. Digitally touched faces too

The fabric may be thinner, but it's the lack of structure within the Outer Tunics that make them look and drape the way they do. If they'd added a proper shoulder tuck, with padding, as they were in the Prequels, then they wouldn't looks so baggy and unflattering. Not to mention they tacked the top of the tabards to the collar instead of the shoulder itself, which is the correct method.

The shape should look more like this: Granted this is a Revenge of the Sith version, but the shape should look about the same. Notice the shadow.

View attachment 1587789
This is a thing of beauty!

Can we mash out these blasters? I love the designs

I think her's is a P38
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.53.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.54.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.54.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.55.05 PM.png

The good ol' battledroid blaster, looks pretty accurate to me
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 1.03.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 1.04.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 1.06.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.54.54 PM.png

Wow, I just got a flashback of arguing about this same thing in elementary school (we drew diagrams and everything). Who knew talking about pointy vs not pointy tips would bring on such an element of nostalgia....

I've always liked the pointy tips (but more like the slanted straight end, like a sword, that we see more of in the OT). In the prequels and the OT it always sort of varied (I mean, especially the rotoscoped OT), it even varies with Disney's Star Wars projects. Never really been consistent outside the animated and video game stuff, and they can't even make up their mind between those (rounded in Fallen Order, pointed in all the cartoons)

Oh thank you. Let’s see.. what are the details that are different? We can… compare to an episode 1 cast if that’s helpful :D
335DDF40-449B-4A40-BD05-6582CBD05A3F.jpeg

If you notice, PVC pipe was used to support this cast internally, no clue if that was the way they did it back then.

Oh thank you. Let’s see.. what are the details that are different? We can… compare to an episode 1 cast if that’s helpful :DView attachment 1589043

If you notice, PVC pipe was used to support this cast internally, no clue if that was the way they did it back then.
that's awesome, I want one so bad. The Hasbro one should get some props for how close it is. I wouldn't be surprised in this show if they just spray painted a Hasbro one black and called it a day.

I think on screen in the prequels 99% of the time we're seeing a digital version of the gun. Only time off the top of my head real people held them was during the attack on theed and Padme in AOTC battle arena.

The piping on top on the Kenobi show seems to have the same bending as the original. With out seeing the other side it's hard to tell the difference. From what I can tell it matches what you have already.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back