Firefly/Serenity

If you go to 'Firefly Props' on Facebook, there is a 'Files' section on the left that contains my work. Sean Crowley and I have tried to contact Frank about reopening the website or sending us the archived material, but there has been no response. We'd hoped it would return, but it's been long enough now that I'm going to encourage people to share their previously free work in one archive. I understand that there are some people that don't use Facebook, but it works as a broad wave option for too many people not to use it as an option. I will also encourage people to share work on this thread as well.

For instance, I just shared this from the 'Browncoats: Independence War' fan film by Francis Hamada.

12473745_995566470513369_9171921463054048736_o.pngPACE-GoldenAmmoLabel.jpg

Attachments

• PACE-GoldenAmmoLabel.pdf
    76.5 KB · Views: 36
If you go to 'Firefly Props' on Facebook, there is a 'Files' section on the left that contains my work. Sean Crowley and I have tried to contact Frank about reopening the website or sending us the archived material, but there has been no response. We'd hoped it would return, but it's been long enough now that I'm going to encourage people to share their previously free work in one archive. I understand that there are some people that don't use Facebook, but it works as a broad wave option for too many people not to use it as an option. I will also encourage people to share work on this thread as well.

For instance, I just shared this from the 'Browncoats: Independence War' fan film by Francis Hamada.

View attachment 1288395View attachment 1288396

I am signed up and am enjoying it all so far. Thanks heaps!! Amazing work

SIDE AMMO LABEL

This was created as a companion piece to the 'Golden' munitions label. I wanted to something that displayed diversity of language without having to translate a lot of content, so I went simple. It can be printed on white 8.5" x 11" paper (to look like the labels that appeared in 'Browncoats: Independence War') or in a deep yellow gold.

Attachments

• PACE-SideAmmoLabels.pdf
    210.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 93841207_2882736121764147_2356835339147935744_n.jpg
    93841207_2882736121764147_2356835339147935744_n.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 38
  • PACE-SideAmmoLabels.jpg
    PACE-SideAmmoLabels.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 43
VIRUS COMIC COVER ISSUE# 1

This was a comic book cover destined for the set of the defunct, short-lived web series 'Courage'. To my knowledge, it never appeared in any other projects. I created it as just one of many material goods produced by TANG Industries out of Sihnon. One of Blue Sun's largest competitors, TANG has often been described as the 'Target' to Blue Sum's 'Walmart'.

NOTE: The hand drawn and digitally colored cover was originally commissioned by a company building content for the 'Mutants and Masterminds' role playing game, but after chasing them for three years for payment I finally decided to repurpose it for Firefly.

Attachments

• PACE-VirusComicCover.jpg
    PACE-VirusComicCover.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 23
  • PACE-VirusComicCover.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
There were released by QMX., The Discharge papers for Mal & Zoe were made from a personalized one that QMX that came with the ships papers they sold. The released the Browncost script as a free download. You can buy the Alliance notes that QMX made on ebay for 10-15 dollars.

enjoy.
Declaration of Discharge - Malcolm Reynolds.jpg Declaration of Discharge - Zoe Alleyne.jpg

Attachments

• Browncoat Scrip from QMx.pdf
    9.3 MB · Views: 50
There were released by QMX., The Discharge papers for Mal & Zoe were made from a personalized one that QMX that came with the ships papers they sold. The released the Browncost script as a free download. You can buy the Alliance notes that QMX made on ebay for 10-15 dollars.

enjoy.
View attachment 1290437 View attachment 1290438

Awewome!! These are really shiny!! Nice work!
I do have some of the qmx alliance bills i got with a box of loot crate odds and ends a few months ago they are really cool, never seen the scripts before though cant wait to print some off!

Credits

Attachments

• PACE-5thCreditBills.pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 52
  • PACE-10thCreditBills.pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 39
  • PACE-50CreditTransitionBill.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 41
  • PACE-OneCred.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 37
  • PACE-PenglaiOneCredit.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 38
  • PACE-Solace1Credit-A.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 39
  • PACE-Solace1Credit-B.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 34
  • PACE-Solace1Credit-C.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 34
  • PACE-Solace1Credit-D.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 36
Virus, Issue #2

This was yet another comic originally created for Courage the Webseries.

Attachments

• PACE-VirusComicCover2.jpg
    PACE-VirusComicCover2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 21
  • PACE-VirusComicCover2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

I created the '5th' and '10th' bills as fractional currency, which is an archaic form of 'loose change' in bill form. The 50 Credit and One Credit were just random creations to add more currency props into the fandom, and for use in some fan films that I was connected with. The Penglai credit was specifically created for a fan project called STAND, because it takes place in that system. The Solace 'voucher' was the first voucher I ever created. I've made a number of them for other projects since, but the one for Solace was developed for a space station featured at LARPing events.

I created the '5th' and '10th' bills as fractional currency, which is an archaic form of 'loose change' in bill form. The 50 Credit and One Credit were just random creations to add more currency props into the fandom, and for use in some fan films that I was connected with. The Penglai credit was specifically created for a fan project called STAND, because it takes place in that system. The Solace 'voucher' was the first voucher I ever created. I've made a number of them for other projects since, but the one for Solace was developed for a space station featured at LARPing events.

Its really cool to see some other currency other than the standard qmx set! different planets would be like different countries. I remember backpacking through central and south america and it seemed every 3 days there was a different bill, different exchange rate, to memorize and by the end of the trip had a pocketful of coins/notes that god knows what country/planet they belong and what they are worth hahaha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back