Finemolds Slave !

slave1pilot

Sr Member
I'm sorry , I didn't introduce myself as a new-guy,nor did I bother to read the "what this site is about " section.Please excuse my rudeness.

Does anyone know when Finemolds will be releasing their Slave 1?It's supposed to be larger & more accurate than previous models by "other' manufacturers.

check hlj.com. Theyll be the first to know. I think you can preorder it now, but be prepared to have you bank account drained at a random date in the future when it ships. That's the only downside to preordering with them, but at least you get dibs on one before they sell out. IF they haven't already maxxed out on their preorders for it. Good luck. I'm waiting for it to calm down a little before I try. I'll probably get on the 2nd or 3rd run.

Raygun

Fine Molds is a really small company too...I think they have like 5 employees, so expect delays. They're a garage kit company with big company style projects. Everything they make is worth waiting for. You can bitch about the size of the X-wing they put out, but you sure can't complain about the quality...the details are phenomenal.

Raygun

Yeah I love seeing people keep posting on various boards (myself included...) about the Slave I when we all know that most of us have a stack of kits we haven't touched.
icon_lol.gif

Hurry up though!!!

I know!I have a full stormtrooper armor kit,a Boba fett kit(also full size)that I'm piecing together,an electronic x-wing,a Darth Vader vinyl,a speeder bike,& several car models that are just sitting & waiting.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
slave1pilot wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
IT"S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?FNMSW-04

Now I need the cash!(Donations are welcome)

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>
Well nobody donated the funds ,so I had to buy it anyway.It's been shipped,I'll keep ya posted.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back