Fine tuning 1/288 Revell Millennium Falcon EasyKit

Re: Fine tune Revell Millennium Falcon EasyKit

OMG! With the primer work, if there wasn't a hand shown to give a clue as to the size, you would swear the model was bigger than it was. NICE!

Wow, just noticed this. Too bad the original kit didn't look like this. You just took it to fine molds (and beyond) levels of detail!

A work of art, pure and simple....inspiring, but scary stuff! (coz you've set the marker so high!)

Rich

:huddled on the floor: Make it stop, make it stop!!! He's making us feel so inadequite! ;)

Just kidding. Every time I see an update, I grow more in awe of your skills for the details you keep adding to that tiny Falcon.

:huddled on the floor: Make it stop, make it stop!!! He's making us feel so inadequite! ;)

Just kidding. Every time I see an update, I grow more in awe of your skills for the details you keep adding to that tiny Falcon.

Thanks It's a great honour to receive such compliment... but like to know what "huddled" means?:)

It means he's curled up like a ball to protect himself.
Not many have your skill in micro-detail! It's too impressive for him to bear.:lol

Thanks mate:lol My Dutch translator couldn't find the expresion and thanks to you too for your compliment.
Your Galatica Viper fleet is most impressive too(y)thumbsup

Hi there,

Is this finished yet?

The anticipation of
your next update with
pictures is killing me!

-Chaim

Sorry Sym-cha, other hobbies allso require my attention:lol
Right now i'm on vacation so hopefully be back soon to fire this little Falcon up.

Cheers:thumbsup

WOW! What an amazing job you've done. Your attention to detail is stellar, to say the least. That's the best smaller scale Falcon I've ever seen! I can't wait to see her all finished. Are you going to add any lights?

Thanks Celation,

Thanks Avianoguitarist, yes there will be light, blue engine glow that is. Hope to get back to finish her soon.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back