Fine Molds Slave I

Less than Super Ostrich

I finally finished my Fine Molds Slave 1. Everything is box stock except the cockpit which I scratchbuilt to look more like what I saw in the Star Wars Chronicles book. I even made a little periscope for Boba. I also closed the small gun doors near the cockpit (didn't see these open in ESB). Without any further ado...

Very nice job. I agree, the weathering looks fantastic. Seeing all this awesome works makes me timid to even open my Fine Molds models. :)

Sean

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. I'll tell you all that this is indeed the best model I've done (I'm not that good at it, but I have lots of fun doing it). The kit fits together like a dream... i've never done an easier project. The weathering was easy and it really helped having Star Wars Chronicles for reference.

By the way, I heard the new Star Wars Chronicles (the prequels) is not that good. Does anyone have a review?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back