Fine Molds Slave I

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Less than Super Ostrich

I finally finished my Fine Molds Slave 1. Everything is box stock except the cockpit which I scratchbuilt to look more like what I saw in the Star Wars Chronicles book. I even made a little periscope for Boba. I also closed the small gun doors near the cockpit (didn't see these open in ESB). Without any further ado...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice job. I agree, the weathering looks fantastic. Seeing all this awesome works makes me timid to even open my Fine Molds models. :)

Sean

Less than Super Ostrich

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. I'll tell you all that this is indeed the best model I've done (I'm not that good at it, but I have lots of fun doing it). The kit fits together like a dream... i've never done an easier project. The weathering was easy and it really helped having Star Wars Chronicles for reference.

By the way, I heard the new Star Wars Chronicles (the prequels) is not that good. Does anyone have a review?