Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

No way! How? Where?
Unfortunately this is actually a photoshopped image. I have been working on capturing the pattern in hopes of having the pattern printed on fabric and a tailor to create the shirt. I just photoshopped it onto an existing image of a shirt to see if things were looking right. Sorry for the false excitement. I just wanted to see what kind of reaction it would get with no explanation.

Unfortunately this is actually a photoshopped image. I have been working on capturing the pattern in hopes of having the pattern printed on fabric and a tailor to create the shirt. I just photoshopped it onto an existing image of a shirt to see if things were looking right. Sorry for the false excitement. I just wanted to see what kind of reaction it would get with no explanation.

You know Oliver did a pattern for the shirt once as well. I have it somewhere. I'll see if i can dig it out. There are digital printers who can put it on white cotton for you. I've looked into it, it doesn't actually cost that much. The pattern was loaded on here but i'm not sure where it is now.

So yesterday I took delivery of Max Cady's Simpson Racing Vest. Very nice garment. I now, for all my trouble and with the exception of the jackets have every item of clothing he has produced from the film. I also have some other variants, the Cotton Star Shirt from KIss clothing etc. Other pairs of trousers I've found on ebay, but what the hell am I going to do now?

You know Oliver did a pattern for the shirt once as well. I have it somewhere. I'll see if i can dig it out. There are digital printers who can put it on white cotton for you. I've looked into it, it doesn't actually cost that much. The pattern was loaded on here but i'm not sure where it is now.
I would be interested in seeing this pattern!! I was thinking the same thing. I would imagine it could be doable to have a shirt made with the pattern printed.
So yesterday I took delivery of Max Cady's Simpson Racing Vest. Very nice garment. I now, for all my trouble and with the exception of the jackets have every item of clothing he has produced from the film. I also have some other variants, the Cotton Star Shirt from KIss clothing etc. Other pairs of trousers I've found on ebay, but what the hell am I going to do now?
Sounds like you are "complete" lol

Hello guys. It’s Oliver. The examples I came up with are on page 220 of this thread. I’m going to try and track down the original document for you guys. When Iv got it I’m happy to share. Much love (as terry tibs would say)

This is the pic

Attachments

• E36B44A1-BE64-4448-9289-3A2A7CA40437.jpeg
    E36B44A1-BE64-4448-9289-3A2A7CA40437.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 295
Brand new here, if I was to buy a a Tyler jacket which should I go for? After reading through the posts here it’s seems it’s between Soul Revolver, Max Cady and JAL.
Depends on how much you want to spend. The Soul Revolver is a much better jacket now than it was in say 2008.

And Max Cady is open to making them in different colours. He sent me about 4 samples last year. I'll see if I can find them.

Attachments

• received_621935715222158.jpeg
    received_621935715222158.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
  • 20190320_094308.jpg
    20190320_094308.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 237
Also, and this is really nitpicky, but the Max Cady jacket has the pockets in the right place. The JAL and the soul Revolver sill have them about an inch or so too far back. That being said, the pockets are too small.

Attachments

• received_846584092447816.jpeg
    received_846584092447816.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:
I have 3 true vintage authentic Hustler shirts. They currently have short sleeves, since that's how they come stock, but I have matching black mesh material to make the long sleeves. If your interested in one send me a PM.

The one that I did do the sleeve transplant on looks like this:

View attachment 964560
Hey mate, this looks incredible! Have been on the lookout for one of the mesh Hustler shirts for ages now, might be a massive long-shot considering how long ago you posted this but are you still in possession of any of these shirts/willing to sell one? Cheers:)

I wanted to see if anyone was ever able to identify any more info on the yellow lens tortoise glasses? I have reviewed the film, and searched online and I can't seem to find anything that points to their make and model. I think a while back it was mentioned that they may have been something Brad Pitt had laying around. They “seem” like Oakley's, (similar to maybe eye jackets or trench coats) however the arms have a slight curve to them and they don't have the common rubber ear piece that Oakley does. Oakley makes a frame called the "Five" that has a similar arm but the lens shape is off. So I don’t think they are Oakleys. It may be the case that they are not a name brand pair, that just seems unlikely to me seeing the quality of every other frame used.
I also trying identify sunglasses,similar oakley,oakley is it or not unknown,im more checking footage with ending sunglasses and don't see logo sunglasses,or logo on first arm sunglasses or logo nothing,im checked more brands to find sunglasses or model in film,not results
I'm created post on OakleyForum I was told it not oakley,all searches don't give result,im see on collection with Oakley mars include Oakley Straight Jacket,maybe it could be him with painted over logo and add custom arms and custom tortoise or paint,i don't know
brand_new_authentic_oakley_mars_jordan_leather__suede_straight_jacket_1459159840_0889965c.jpg

Hello, dine gentlemen! Longtime lurker here, was reading at the very beginning of all this. Been a couple years since I last checked in though. I was just wondering if anyone ever found out if OP-523s were actually still being made in Japan, and if so, does anyone have any contacts or sources? The replicas that I've found just dont look quite right, but I cant bring myself to spend $1,500 on ebay. You guys are incredible, keep up the good work!

No they are no longer made. Also there is differencss between the original 1998 and the re-release version. It is most ideal to get the 1998.

You may want to consider spending the money. With the way the inflation is going, prices are soaring in everything. Food, houses, goods, etc.

Everyone getting $1400 stimulus checks and such.

With 523’s being limited in supply, the price will only keep increasing.
Hello, dine gentlemen! Longtime lurker here, was reading at the very beginning of all this. Been a couple years since I last checked in though. I was just wondering if anyone ever found out if OP-523s were actually still being made in Japan, and if so, does anyone have any contacts or sources? The replicas that I've found just dont look quite right, but I cant bring myself to spend $1,500 on ebay. You guys are incredible, keep up the good work!

Smirk that jacket looks perfect. I think that's the closest I've seen to capturing the feel of the one in the movie. The collar, especially. Never seen any others nail the collar like yours!

So sadly I dont have the budget for a JAL yet, but plan on getting either a max cady or soul revolver jacket this coming fall. Anyone have both that they can compare? The SR sounds like it might be a bit better quality craftsmanship, but I dont know as I haven't seen either in person.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back