Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

1610940008125.png

And I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS SHIRT WAS ALREADY MADE ? Its from Soulinertia,he's got one with a exact pattern,i've just saw one like the MaxCady's one,but not like that .
10984382315_d49b42afb3_o.jpg

I wanted to see if anyone was ever able to identify any more info on the yellow lens tortoise glasses? I have reviewed the film, and searched online and I can't seem to find anything that points to their make and model. I think a while back it was mentioned that they may have been something Brad Pitt had laying around. They “seem” like Oakley's, (similar to maybe eye jackets or trench coats) however the arms have a slight curve to them and they don't have the common rubber ear piece that Oakley does. Oakley makes a frame called the "Five" that has a similar arm but the lens shape is off. So I don’t think they are Oakleys. It may be the case that they are not a name brand pair, that just seems unlikely to me seeing the quality of every other frame used.

Very cool. Thanks for posting the unboxing vid. I actually became aware of the brand back in 2014, but even with that knowledge I've still never been able to find an original pair like the ones Pitt wore. I do however have 2 pairs made by verso. They are just different colors/styles.

Attachments

• 20210221_161228.jpg
    20210221_161228.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 432
  • 20210221_161256.jpg
    20210221_161256.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 279
Brad pitt camo sunglasses.jpg

Im search sunglasses and find similaries models Oakley Twenty,Oakley Monster Dog
Black monster dog.jpg

Oakley twenty 2.jpg

on Tyler sunglasses with custom paint or camo and sun lenses
Monster Dog sun lenses.jpg

Monster Dog with Sun/Yellow lenses
Updated
More Simillar Oakley Fives 1.0 - 2.0 and 1.0 Black White Icons
Oakley Fives.jpg
Oakley-Fives-10-Crystal-Black-Black-Iridium-White-Icons.jpg

compatible-lenses-for-oakley-fives-10.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back