Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Isn't it a red version of the yellow one that Johnny posted on Instagram?

everything matches except for the collar. The prototype jacket is the only one with that collar. Collar is smaller and fixed. Like it doesn’t seem to have the shape that you can spread out like a Logan and like the screen used jackets. I wish I could take a look at the back of Jonny the collector’s jacket, but I can’t find him on IG anymore.

Attachments

• C0E40BF3-0792-417A-A1A9-3B6552395EE4.jpeg
    C0E40BF3-0792-417A-A1A9-3B6552395EE4.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 8220FC38-4768-425C-B3D0-9FB787CAFD11.jpeg
    8220FC38-4768-425C-B3D0-9FB787CAFD11.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 164
Ok found some of them. You can see that the details are identical. Either Kaplan had one of these and dyed it, or got JAL to replicate it exactly in a specific leather he found. Either way, they're identical.

Attachments

• received_10156178715683147.jpeg
    received_10156178715683147.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 186
  • received_10156178715663147.jpeg
    received_10156178715663147.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 188
No. I would say Kaplan either dyed it himself and took it to Logan, asked him to replicate it and change some of the details, pocket flaps for example and make it wider on the shoulders, shorten it, whatever he wanted it to look like. Or, one of these yellow jackets was replicated in leather that Kaplan found and liked the colour of, hence the different collar shape. But he replicated it exactly. There is stitching on the cuff that I photographed on the red jacket. The yellow jacket has it as well. Maybe it is the same manufacturer, but a later/earlier model with the different collar shape. I don't know.

100% it wasn’t dyed. They’re made of different leather. The cream/yellow jacket looks like a soft lambskin. All the production jackets look like calf. Logan’s never answered my question about what he thinks was the reason his production jackets don’t have the same pattern as these jackets. He probably just forgot, or lost the pattern back then.

Agreed. I think this is from the same brand in a different colour. The red jacket in these pictures is lighter than the calf jackets Logan makes now. If logan did replicate it from the yellow pattern, it is exact in every way, apart from the collar. Which seems odd. So, Logan probably copied the red jacket with alterations to put their own modern spin on it. What is interesting is, the jacket Logan makes now, is still a very 90s cut. Things are more slim fit these days and this isn't.

Agreed. I think this is from the same brand in a different colour. The red jacket in these pictures is lighter than the calf jackets Logan makes now. If logan did replicate it from the yellow pattern, it is exact in every way, apart from the collar. Which seems odd. So, Logan probably copied the red jacket with alterations to put their own modern spin on it. What is interesting is, the jacket Logan makes now, is still a very 90s cut. Things are more slim fit these days and this isn't. Also, the shoulder sit further down rather than a modern jacket which has narrower shoulders these days. The one I have that is a sz 38 sits on my shoulders perfectly but is too small for me across the chest. My other one which is a 42, is baggier and looks more like the film jacket on me. damn, this jacket. Such a pain in the butt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back