Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

FC Jacket.jpeg
fC Jacket 2.jpeg

THIS IS HUGE NEWS...

This is not news. Remember the Facebook page I invited you all to like 3 years ago? We found this out about 2 1/2 years ago. And no one has been ‘jyped’ by Jonathan. Jonathan was asked to replicate the jackets for Kaplan. If anyone is full of **** it’s Kaplan. So what Jonathan makes is a replica of the jacket HE made. You’re being very rude about someone whose ass you were willing to kiss after the 100s of emails you’ve sent him over the years begging for information.

Smirkinf
This is not news. Remember the Facebook page I invited you all to like 3 years ago? We found this out about 2 1/2 years ago. And no one has been ‘jyped’ by Jonathan. Jonathan was asked to replicate the jackets for Kaplan. If anyone is full of **** it’s Kaplan. So what Jonathan makes is a replica of the jacket HE made. You’re being very rude about someone whose ass you were willing to kiss after the 100s of emails you’ve sent him over the years begging for information.
Smirking, what in the world are you talking about, 100’s of emails I sent him and ass I kissed? I never kissed Logan’s ass, and never sent 100’s of emails to him. That’s not me. And no, no one as ever seen that jacket that came from a thrift shop. This is first glimpse of anything even remotely similar to the screen jacket. If this is trivial to you, that’s cool. Once I saw the jacket Logan made had big differences from the screen used jacket, I doubted pretty much every story that came out. There were always conflicting stories about this jacket. Logan makes excellent jackets. It just would’ve been nice to know that if someone was gonna pay close to a grand for a custom jacket, that it would be the exact design as the one they made for the screen. His jackets never did.

Weird. That's not what he told me. He told me someone called Dan sent him loads of emails. And, if you want Jonathan to make a jacket for you, he'll make it how you want, that's the beauty of a custom made jacket rather than a designer sweat shop made jacket, for more money. This is an ongoing organic process and don't forget I've seen the same jacket as this in the true red colour. Is it a replica of this jacket? Or is it from the same manufacturer in a different colour? We know who the manufacturer is by the way, but we're not releasing the infomation here because, well I'm sure you understand why, you have in the past. But I was close to getting Jonathan to replicate this for me, but I don't have a grand lying around. So, Jonathan made the jackets in the film. If you want one made like the one in the film, tell him and he'll do it for you. But insulting the man, is immature and frankly you're behaving like spoilt brat. Actually, you're right. You probably didn't kiss his ass. You'd have been much ruder than that.

Last edited:
Anyone have any information about this jacket that Tyler is wearing? thought it was pretty cool looking and haven't seen much of it around.
Any help will be appreciated :)
1118full-fight-club-(1999)-screenshot.jpg

qpmx0voa9quz.jpg

The most closest shirt I have ever find and see.. Cool find to picku up Marla

View attachment 1301775
Very similar!
It's probably like a landscape series.
Sometimes, when I see a vintage photo print shirt, the brand tag is different, but the same design is used in many cases, and the picture composition and arrangement are different, even though it was shot in the same environment as your shirt.

Reports from 1 to 264 pages
As everyone knows, all of Brad's leather jackets and print outfits in the movie are reproduced by Fox. The database that many members have accumulated over the years proves it. Compared to vintage clothing, the print pattern or color is different, or the design of the base and detail has changed.
Except for footwear and postal pants (the Gucci loafers have a modified outsole). The outfit that seems to have had only one is the bath robe(In my memory, the director directly mentioned in the DVD commentary. Used his friend's bathrobe.) and fur coat worn in hotel rooms, lobby and underground parking lots. What do you think, brothers?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back