Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Happy Easter Fellas . . .

v8ysd7Q.jpg

We are all part of the same decaying compost heap . . .

Hey soul, I’ve actually been wondering lately after seeing your footwear collection pic from a few pages ago. What’s the deal with the tan Loafers. Why are they so hard to come by? Compared to the black ones you can pick up with relative ease on eBay. Hell I’ve even seen quite a few brown and white pairs pop up. But I’ve been watching for years and I’ve never even seen a pair with similar colouring to the screen worn ones.

Hey soul, I’ve actually been wondering lately after seeing your footwear collection pic from a few pages ago. What’s the deal with the tan Loafers. Why are they so hard to come by? Compared to the black ones you can pick up with relative ease on eBay. Hell I’ve even seen quite a few brown and white pairs pop up. But I’ve been watching for years and I’ve never even seen a pair with similar colouring to the screen worn ones.

You mean like the orangish Gucci loafers? Yeah that is a very rare color. I've only ever seen one pair. And that's the pair I got from iamjwp. The only others I have are the ones I painted myself. All the rest are black, dark brown, tan or white.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back