Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Good shirt, and good site Soulinertia but when you sell your Tyler's collection ?

Well, I still need to throw myself through my boss's glass coffee table and into his shelving unit so I can black mail him into letting me "work from home".

Then I can work on FC every night of the week. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

This just in!

One of the biggest surprises to come out of Comic-Con is word that author Chuck Palahniuk is planning a graphic novel sequel to his 1996 debut novel "Fight Club." Today, Palahniuk updated fan site Chuckpalahniuk.net with the following official statement:

About the graphic novel, it's true. Chelsea Cain has been introducing me to artists and creators from Marvel, DC and Dark Horse, and they're walking me through the process. It will likely be a series of books that update the story ten years after the seeming end of Tyler Durden. Nowadays, Tyler is telling the story, lurking inside Jack, and ready to launch a come-back. Jack is oblivious. Marla is bored. Their marriage has run aground on the rocky coastline of middle-aged suburban boredom. It's only when their little boy disappears, kidnapped by Tyler, that Jack is dragged back into the world of Mayhem.

It will, of course, be dark and messy. Due to contract obligations it can't come to light for a while. Next year is "Beautiful You," followed by the story collection. But since the Fight Club sequel will appear serialized in graphic form, my book publisher might allow me to launch it earlier than 2015.

Feel free to release any or all of this information. We haven't started to court a specific publisher, not until I hammer out the complete story.

"Fight Club" was, of course, the basis for David Fincher's feature film of the same name. Released in 1999, Fight Club starred Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter. There's no word yet on whether or not this new graphic novel could lead to some form of theatrical sequel, but the door to such a project would certainly appear to be open.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...uk-plans-a-graphic-novel-sequel-to-fight-club

Last edited:
Hopefully David Fincher would direct it if it gets to be made into a film again, but I doubt it. Also doubt the original cast would return as well, but it should be an amazing book like the first.

I'm curious to see who the illustrator will be. Really looking forward to reading this! Almost kind of hoping it will never get made into a film though.

Yeah, I'll check it out, but some things are best left alone. We need a Fight Club 2 like we need a Hamlet 2. No matter how much I loved the book and movie, and how much I'd love to see the characters in action again, to me it risks the chance of spoiling the originality and integrity of the original.

Haven't posted in almost a year, it's a slow build to find items at a good price.

Soul amazing work as always, I've been lurking around your website too, can wait to see some more stuff up there soon.

Picked up some Paper Street shades and postal pants awhile back, landed a nice score today also, as below:
boots.png

Thanks, I just popped on ebay tonight and scooped them in size 11 for 30 bucks, couldn't pass that up.

Now to pony up the cash for the Soul rev relic jacket..

Will you go for the antique red or original jacket ?

Boots look good man. I just managed to bag some brand new. Costing a bit to get them over to the uk though

I'm thinking I will go with the Antique, it speaks to me a bit more.

Anyone have any opinions on the antique vs the original?

Brand new eh? thats awesome, on the bay?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking I will go with the Antique, it speaks to me a bit more.

Anyone have any opinions on the antique vs the original?

Brand new eh? thats awesome, on the bay?

No I googled and found a company in america with a couple of pairs left.

I think the antuique red looks great and if I was going to by another soul revolver FC jacket id get that BUT I think the movie jacket or jackets are more like the original red.

I managed to get a soul revolver Mayhem jacket on eBay from soul revolver them selves.
It was old stock do I bagged it for £200.
They are now over 300!

Regarding the Hodgman boots that Brad Pitt wore can anyone tell me the sizing? I know a few have them. I typically wear a 9.5 what size boot would I need? I have another Hodgman boot that is similar and thats a size 9 and it fits but that may be different.

Can anyone share?

atleast 1 size down, they also add 2" of lift which is probably why they were considered despite the converse hi-top look with a triple padded collar

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back