Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

MX shirt L sl.jpgWorking on sleeves halfway pic

It's in Russian. From what I can tell he is saying that he has everything I've made for sale, even the one-of-a-kind vintage items I've found. He photoshopped out all of my watermarks and replaced them with his own website. Unbelievable!

image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg I just wanted to put this discovery to rest already for good. I had wondered whether the xmart jacket and screenused jacket had this unique detail that no other JAL has. soul was able to paint on the above picture and give his opinion on that seam, and he determined that the screenused jacket shared this same unique detail that the xmart jacket has. Well, to put it to bed once and for all, I uploaded a photo I just found in really hi-def and it is crystal clear that we were right. Just for anyone considering purchasing a JAL, you might wanna bring this up if you want a truly close replica jacket. I am very certain that detail, although it seems small, absolutely makes a difference in the way the jacket looks, hangs, and all those other things everyone is so concerned about. I guess this detail was overlooked when he began replicating that jacket years after the film was made

So where are you guys getting the OP 523's from Japan? There were a bunch on the auction site for a while but now it dropped to like three pairs for around $1000. If it's kind of a secret our something, that's understandable. But if any of you could reply or pm me I'd be very grateful. Been wanting a pair for years and when I finally find some for a good price and have the cash they're gone.

Also heard you guys say sunsets are dirt cheap but can't find them anywhere, either.

The site that I purchased them from stopped selling to the US. I know there's another site that sells them. I'm sure there are a few people in here who know where to get them. Don't buy the op-523 Ti for anymore than $400

So where are you guys getting the OP 523's from Japan? There were a bunch on the auction site for a while but now it dropped to like three pairs for around $1000. If it's kind of a secret our something, that's understandable. But if any of you could reply or pm me I'd be very grateful. Been wanting a pair for years and when I finally find some for a good price and have the cash they're gone.

Also heard you guys say sunsets are dirt cheap but can't find them anywhere, either.

The titaniums were all sold out is what happened. I am not sure what site Danman is referring to but my guess is they simply haven't updated their stock. A lot of the Japanese sellers were buying them from the main site before sending them out. So a lot of them were accepting orders then giving refunds due to the fact they became sold out. The titaniums sold out back in July

wait it out. They'll produce them again. They've been producing them for Japanese customers for years. I pmd you who to contact. Last pair were sold August 30th.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering so quickly, I honestly wasn't sure I'd get an answer, you guys are awesome. Haha But after I have the glasses, where do you guys recommend getting red lenses? I mean, which OP store in particular? And I'm not too terribly concerned with habing perfect screen accuracy, so if I just ask for a kinison/tomato red would that be pretty close? How happy were you with the kinison red, AJ? Maybe I could just ask for kinison but slightly lighter. I apologize for bombarding you all with questions, the 523's are just my favorite piece in the entire film. Last question, to those of you who bought the Soul Revolver jacket, would you recommend it? I'd like to own a JAL one day, but I simply don't have the money to spare, at the moment.

Has anyone else noticed a difference between the shape of the toe on the screen used gucci loafers versus any you can find online or anywhere else? The screen used seem to be a bit more squared and blunt and the ones that can be found are very narrow and round. The screen used toe looks more "masculine" (for the lack of a better word) than the others.The only other ones I have seen that have a similar toe to the screen used are Toms. Also the boot sole give the shoes a more aggressive look too. Any thoughts?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back