Field Marshal ANH DL-44 Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m on a little weekend getaway with the wife for our anniversary but brought my DL to work on while she sleeps in. Here’s where I’m at before I started this weekend

IMG_4008_zpskzaljqb9.jpg

128BAE53-1B88-4D6E-B308-A288B2A3FADA_zpsnui8feat.jpg

I need to darken the grips, reblue the scope mount, finish the scope rail distressing - ascot J’s stencils are really cool!, adjust the scope brass end cap, and oil all the blueing as in Huntington Beach everything rusts...

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice job with the mystery disc placement! I see so many that aren't in the right spot!

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Found this brushed aluminum and acrylic stand on Etsy and it's amazing quality and attention to detail! Perfect match to my helmet stands to keep my theme!

__B99A0D4E-FDC1-439D-9604-CF89A3F008C0_zpsusylw6ui.jpg

__8E4A9EA7-2455-4C02-A0DC-9D963B5116F8_zpsmlskl6mn.jpg

__A8ED0452-88AB-4113-B950-5433836743EE_zpslxehb6vx.jpg

I'm really happy with it, thanks Clark! Etsy shop - Thepcmodshop

Last edited:

Black Ninja

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks superb, I am thinking of getting one I probably won't be able to do it but I will give it a go, is this the $300 or the $380 kit.? Cheers.

Kwc271

Jr Member
AWSOME build! I have the same kit myself and am in the process of building it. I was able to go to Chris’s shop and pick it up as I live in the same town. I gotta say his shop is AWSOME and Chris is a great guy

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally got a Hottoys ANH Han...ordered a Dark Energy droid caller also to complete the belt accessories. Real Kobolds are just stupid expensive these days!

IMG_5694_zps5s00qzhf.jpg

Last edited: