Female Yautja & Huntress Assemble

Surrylda said:
Agreed. We've costumed since before the term "cosplay" was coined. What's interesting about the Pred culture is that the male's are pretty damn scantily clad too. It's an unspoken invitation to fight. I want the reptilian skin, the muscles & all the fun stuff that goes along with it - just female. I just hope to do it justice.

I've got nothing against the women that do the just "boobs & sex" thing - my groove & happy place is just on an entirely different level these days.

I'd love for you to hit me up on FB some time. I think we could collaborate & brainstorm the hell out of some awesomeness. 
I hear you on that one I love the reptile skin also
but i'm interested more in the pure HUNTREsSness....Is that a word tough I just made it one : P

That's our AZ group at a con a while back. There's 4 females in that picture and we have between 6 and 7 in the group at any given time.

aacc12.jpg

Just had someone friend me telling me she gets nowhere real fast in bringing up the female preds to her UK builders...
She needs to meet you all...to show her it can be done

I'm late to this thread due to me just now joining and kinda sorta completing my first pred build. This is all solid EVA foam and took me all of two weeks to build. I unfortunately did not have time before the con to complete my skin...so unfortunately I went without it. :( The mask however, is a Rlux custom airsoft mask. Thats the only part of the costume i did not make. Everything else including the dreads is all made by me. I've still got a LOOOONG way to go to complete this, though. Sooo many improvements need to be made too.

10991398_630798340381822_490387662613209036_n.jpg

11043158_633470013447988_9105436646229700742_n.jpg

2015_0216_Katsucon_10.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back