Oni / Buhal'ra (Southeast Asian / Pacific) Yautja

Hey Isu, was just thinking ...
What about incorporating sea-shells somewhere?
They can be really sharp (naturally or when filed down) or relatively strong when thick.
I was thinking either as some form of knife with a brass-knuckle sort of handle (so it looks like it's carved into a shell) or on the reverse a piece of armor?
And no need to feel limited to earthly crustaceans?
Just a thought ;) and hope your holidays are going well.

Ask youtube if you cannot get some minor pointers from the clothing seller. There are youtube videos but i do not have expertise in this area. I would advise that latex is a very fragile creature...

Thanks Ugly ;D Yes, they're not pretty if you take a closer look, but they're mine and I'm pleased to have done something like that on my first try :) Cheers! Believe me, I almost lost it during this time... >.<
But.. After what felt like an eternity and numerous struggles/hurdles with the torso, I'm ecstatic to come out triumphant! View attachment 1228565:D My first torso/suit pull!!! It's far from perfect, but it fits like a glove!!! Well, a tight one (time to hit the gym!), but it's mine, all mine! Thanks for all those who gave tips and advices, and for all the support! More pics soon, I just have to 'clean' and 'trim' it up, plus haven't closed the back yet, so the shoulders are looking a little droopy... and I realise, it's so rough (because of all the cracks the sculpt had), but I LOVE how it makes him so battle scarred, he's my salt n peppa veteran ;P
View attachment 1228563 View attachment 1228564

-2nd pic was my 3 y.o. son's idea(he took the photo!), he recognized me as the Predator from the DVD! (yes, he's already watched the original Predator and loved it ;P) Enjoy the rest of the weekend all!
How many layers of latex did you use for this torso?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back