Favorite Movie Handgun

Christopher Lee's "Golden Gun"

And Lee Van Cleef's long barrel gun in "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly."

Wow, both guys have the name "Lee". How cool is that? :cool

I have always been a huge fan of the pistols from "I Come In Peace."

peace1.jpg

I thought of another one, but I can't remember the name...the huge revolver from Alien Nation that they use to kill Newcomers. It can only take five rounds in the chamber...

Alien Nation, it was a 454 casull from Freedom Arms Inc. A model 97 with a scope I believe.

One of my favorite "off the shelf" movie handguns would have to be the Colt Single action army used by MANY great movie cowboys over the years, but more recently by Kevin Costner in Open Range.

OpenRangeColtSAA-4.jpg

OpenRangeColtSAA-3.jpg

OpenRangeColtSAA-14.jpg

In "Speceballs" the rifles were the Calico .22 cal. carbines with the same helical drive magazine on top. The gun propmaster cast up a bunch of them and painted them silver. A pretty easy prop to replicate! :)

The gun prop shop that made them was Rousseau and Son (worked on Rambo films, Predator, Line of Fire, etc.).

In deference to all of the great sci-fi guns, like the Lawgiver and Auto 9, Mal's pistol from the TV series has to be my favorite.

Beretta 92F.
ANY Glock.
Hammerli 280 used by Bridget Fonda in The Assassin.
Wolff's modded Webley Hurricane pistol in Spacehunter.
Good old 1911.
VP70.
The very small framed pistols used in Bond films Tomcat/Bobcat/Jetfire
style.

So many...

-Mal's revolver
-Sandman pistol (Working)
-Grammaton Cleric pistol
-Golden Gun
-AMT /45 Longslide w/"laser" sight
-H&K MK23 w/suppressor and LAM
-Colt Python 6" revolver

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back