Favorite Movie Handgun

John Wayne Colt .. it's an oddball gun with different parts from a few guns altered to his spec, and CATALIN plastic orange/yellow grips with finger grooves .. I also love Sabatas 4 barrel Derringer ..

The first gun I fell in love with was the Beretta 92 in the Lethal Weapon movies. It was the first time I had to have a particular gun because I saw it in a movie.

Same...

I think for a couple reasons

I love the look and feel of the gun. But also, it really plays a role in the film.

Riggs loves his gun and its an extension of him, good, bad, or indifferent. In my opinion, some of Gibson's finest acting is when he is comtemplating sending a bullet through his brain while distraught over the image of his lost wife.

Cannot deny the role the pistol plays in that scene...

The manner in which Gibson manipulates the gun, chambering the round, releasing the slide. Combined with the amazing photography of the same moments. All while the Bugs Bunny Christmas Special plays in the background...

Good stuff

I’ve wanted this gun more than any other one. Crockett’s gun from Miami Vice (2006)

SVI TiKi

upload_2019-1-11_10-30-45.jpeg

I've always been partial to the Bond PPK. Yes, it's a girls gun but I prefer a small, concealable weapon for close quarters than a huge, heavy hand cannon.

The PPK is small but is heavy as hell for its size. I concealed carried one for a week before replacing it with a M&P Shield.

- Blade Runner Blaster ... of course the first.
Hero Prop 1.jpg

- Galactica Blaster (1st Season).
Galactica Blaster Prop Replica.jpg

- Lawgiver 1 and Mk 2.
Lawgiver Juez Dredd 01.jpg Dredd-Lawgiver-Mk-II-1.jpg

- Samaritan (the original also i like the new one).
The_Good_Samaritan.png Samaritan.jpg

Attachments

• Hero Prop 1.jpg
    Hero Prop 1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 51
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back