Favorite Movie Handgun

My converted 1851 Colt Navy to Clint's GBU revolver..:love
IMG_0088.jpg

Oh my GOD ! SpyderDan I can't believe you could show something like that to anyone let alone put a picture of it on the internet. Thank You for sharing, If I had anything like that, NO ONE would ever know.

OH Yeah I wanted to say all the guns from Romeo and Juliet with that leanardo dacrapreo. I don't understand why there aren't pictures of those guns all over the internet? I guess no one saw the movie.

Darth Clayton, did you buy the gun with the cartridge conversion already done, or is it a Kirst conversion?

Oh my GOD ! SpyderDan I can't believe you could show something like that to anyone let alone put a picture of it on the internet. Thank You for sharing, If I had anything like that, NO ONE would ever know.

It is a war trophy. Nothing more, and nothing less. My grandfather showed it with great pride. Of course, it is kept safely locked up most of the time.

I apologize if the authentic nazi-nature of this has offended anyone, but please keep in mind that the evil people these historical artifacts originally belonged to were put out of their evil misery by Grandpa and the rest of the men who autographed that flag. That is why I feel proud to share it.

Oh no I wasn't saying that . I meant to say ( " IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM " ) do you have any Idea what some people would pay for something like that. That's like telling everybody telling people you got like ten pounds of gold burried in the back yard. That is the coolest thing I've seen anyone share here. Way over the top man. To Cool.

Oh WOW I just ran across pictures of the jati-matic from cobra. That is bad as hell, I thought the only cool thing in that movie was the car. I've never seen that gun before it looks so cool. There are some cool pictures that show the inner workings and the offset action to keep it from kicking up is to cool. If you've never seen the gun you should check it out.

im quite partial to the m-79 blooper myself. I too own a 9mm luger, and a broomhandle mauser from ww1 but neither in as great a condition as your own, but maybe the mauser. that is an awesome piece you own, im envious :)

I still kick myself for not buying the Vector 9mm. I had the chance.

Come to find out thats the base for the Corbin Dallas, and there Ultra rare. Nice looking gun as well.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back