Fallout ultimate edition

I eventually found a mod that gave it for free. I can understand why some people wouldn't want to play with it since Wild Wasteland does diminish some of the immersion. But the events only pop up once every so often that it really doesn't change the experience overall. Just a good chuckle and off you go again.

You don't need a mod (and since you're modding, I'm assuming you're on the PC) - there's a simple keyboard command.

I didn't think it was that big of a deal that you had to take the trait. It's not like the trait made THAT big of a different in the game.

That's the main reason I'm not playing Skyrim at the moment: my PC doesn't have the required 512 MB graphics card. I could play it on the console, but playing it on the PC means that there's such a huge mod community to make the game better and longer.

You don't need a mod (and since you're modding, I'm assuming you're on the PC) - there's a simple keyboard command.

I didn't think it was that big of a deal that you had to take the trait. It's not like the trait made THAT big of a different in the game.

It wasn't until I was trying to make Oblivion less annoying (the leveling system irritated me) that I learned how to mod via the console. Mostly because I didn't think to look for it.

And I agree. Wild Wasteland is good for the occasional chuckle. It's not a game-changing experience.

Fallout 3 and NV have definitely taken up a lot of my time. It feeds my post apocalyptic love. I like Fallout 3 more because it feels more post apocalyptic, but NV definitely had its pros. I have all the DLCs, haven't really finished with all of them just yet. NV dlcs are good in that you have to finish them before you can leave, (maybe to some), it's also given me some new ideals about objects to build.

NV dlcs are good in that you have to finish them before you can leave, (maybe to some), it's also given me some new ideals about objects to build.

That is one thing I'm not too fond of. I like the DLCs that you can go back and fourth between settings any time (like Point Lookout). Also, the DLCs that strip you of your weapons at the beginning just so it's 'more challenging' is a LAME deal.

I'd also like to see consequences of the DLC. If I assist the slaves of The Pitt, I should be able to go back and see what's happening. Do they unite and start working things out? Is the city over-run with violence and murder because the controlling party is gone? Maybe, if I go back, I find out I'm hunted and things have gotten WAY worse, or maybe I'm a hero and nobody has radiation poisoning (and I can take that back with me).

That is one thing I'm not too fond of. I like the DLCs that you can go back and fourth between settings any time (like Point Lookout). Also, the DLCs that strip you of your weapons at the beginning just so it's 'more challenging' is a LAME deal.

I'd also like to see consequences of the DLC. If I assist the slaves of The Pitt, I should be able to go back and see what's happening. Do they unite and start working things out? Is the city over-run with violence and murder because the controlling party is gone? Maybe, if I go back, I find out I'm hunted and things have gotten WAY worse, or maybe I'm a hero and nobody has radiation poisoning (and I can take that back with me).

Thats the thing with F3. Not much change with how ppl respond to you, regardless if youre a slavehunter or *****.

i'm planning on making a pretty sweet wastelander costume and a pretty sweet pipboy for when i am going to comic con next year in pittsburg :D so much work i need to start on got about a year till it happens

i'm planning on making a pretty sweet wastelander costume and a pretty sweet pipboy for when i am going to comic con next year in pittsburg :D so much work i need to start on got about a year till it happens

There are a bunch of good shortcuts for the Pipboy. The clock that came out with the Amazon edition is pretty nice (and it's pretty easy to fit an iPod Touch into it). Otherwise there are a couple people who have made some pretty good casts.

There are a bunch of good shortcuts for the Pipboy. The clock that came out with the Amazon edition is pretty nice (and it's pretty easy to fit an iPod Touch into it). Otherwise there are a couple people who have made some pretty good casts.
well what i actually plan on doing is making a "foam" model that way its light weight and use an i pod touch for that.. i am using a few peoples examples on here for what they have done on here so it turned out decently, and making a few misulanious type things from the game :) (y)thumbsup

I keep looking for a small cheap android phone for a pipboy. Those can be configured so you can control or read custom hardware.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

I'll just leave this here.

downsized_0417121825.jpg

You can do any prop you like; you just have to do it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back