Fallout: T-45d Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor

Fantastic job, saw you at Dragon*Con and I see my friend Scott in his ARF Trooper in a few of those photos. He can't stop raving over how awesome the suits are, and I have to agree.

He and I shall definitely be getting in contact with you soon about kits.

Amazing work! It's so close to the real one:

660px-T45d_Power_Armor.png

Bump - where did u find the foam to put Between ur armor n body? Also is that weather strip that u used along the edges of the armor?

Thanks

I think i am in love... Armor like this only come around once in a lifetime...

What? You think i was talkin about something else?! You are all sick!

Kidding aside, i love your armor and i want it. Who do i have to kill to get it?!

If you want a cheaper way to do the edges go to a local auto parts store and get some 1/4 inch rubber hose. Around .10 a foot. Slice one side with razor...wala edgeing.

Agreed, however the door trim has adhesive built in and is the right size for ABS armor.

But I am not disagreeing with you. I like hearing about inexpensive alternatives.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help guys. I was able to pick up some foam at walmart. I will need to figure out how to attach it to the inner walls of the armor and helmet.

Velcro maybe?

Couldnt find the right weather stripping at autozone or tubing. Ill have to keep an eye open for other auto parts shop.

Hey Mark, I saw your armor on fallout nuka break today. It looked great on screen. I did notice the chest piece looked damaged in of the scenes, I hope it wasnt too bad. Did you ship your armor over there for them to use?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm building a scale replica out of actual steel. It's going to be fully breathable with inner cooling. It's costing a fortune but it will definitely be worth it in the end. THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS

I'm building a scale replica out of actual steal. It's going to be fully breathable with inner cooling. It's costing a fortune but it will definitely be worth it in the end. THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back