Fallout 4 T60 Power Armour

If you have pepakura designer you can mirror the model in the program, others-->mirror invertion in menu bar.
If you have pepakura viewer I don't remember if it is possible, but you can print two set and reverse one (if you want a model made of paper) or simply turn each piece and trace the outline on the contrary (if you are using foam/cardboard).
Hope it helps you :)

Didn't get as much work done over the weekend as i wanted, but I've made some progress.

I got halfway through unfolding the helmet for pep and decided to go with foam, also I've just seen a reference image that renders a small area of the helmet slightly inaccurate, but for now this will do.

Additionally I've drawn up some designs for some of the mechanical components that will stop the suit from falling over when I step out from it. And i'm looking into the electronics in terms of pricing and plausibility. In the meantime i'll keep working on this:

The sides of the helmet are also complete, but it's dark now and my camera is out of charge.
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l...2388146_1826043012062764019_n_zpsmhtxq1d7.jpg

If I might, I would suggest changing the front circle for a modified air-filter. Would have the exact look that is in the game and would be beneficial for breathing while wearing the helmet

thnaks!!!
I've started making the first finger... i took me 1 hour to make the tip of the thumb... is going to be a loooong process, but i can be done u.u
This thig is potentially a working power armor hand :D
Can't wait to shoot with a fallout 4-type nerf gun xD

Hei man! i've just finished making the index finger project, i just have to print and test it :)
But there is a problem, for some parts, like the thumb, and some part of the fingers, there are not enough projections, for example one that show the curve of the base of the thumb, i've noticed it only from the 3d model in the successive page.
Any chance you have some spared project with "more numbers?" if no, no problem, i'll try to assemble the whole thing in 3d and make it fit before i print it :)

One over i'll post the link to the full 3d model for everyones :) hope to see many robot hands around

Again thanks, this robotic hand is awesome :)

(also from those models i think you can metal-cast the whole thing 0_0)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back