Factory Entertainment SDCC 2022 - Men in Black 1 & 2 Neuralyzers

I received mine as well. Both the MiB 1 version, and the MiB 2 version. The MiB 2 has way more play and flop than the MiB 1. I really like the MiB 1 version with digital display. Finally a dream realized.

Did anyone else notice the LED and flash was placed too high in the tip? The flash is decent, but if you angle it so you’re looking up into the tip when you flash it’s blinding! Just like a real strobe. I wish they could lower it just a tad for maximum flashy-ness. :)

Last edited:
A thin shim under the retaining ring above the slider pops it out and the entire assembly can be removed. I thought perhaps I could reinforce the slider with a little tape and improve the wobble, but even the smallest amount gummed up the sliding. There's a lot of different places one could put tape, though, and I decided to stop testing after the umpteenth time I'd mangled the jammed slider out of the lower.

Of note: the slider is two parts, and upper and a lower, that collapse into each other when the top is slid down. They're pretty loose and it seems like the wobble might be coming from there.

Perhaps someone braver then I might find a solution.

Hello,

Just overflow the last pages, and have three questions:

- is this neuralyzer pretty movie accurate?
- is it ‚worth‘ the money?
- if not, is there any alternative?

Thank you and best regards from Germany
Joh

Hello,

Just overflow the last pages, and have three questions:

- is this neuralyzer pretty movie accurate?
- is it ‚worth‘ the money?
- if not, is there any alternative?

Thank you and best regards from Germany
Joh
I would say the MIB 2 version is pretty close.

The MIB version seems to be a hybrid of the smaller and larger hand props, so think of it as an idealized version of what the neuralyzer is supposed to be in-universe.

Worth the money...? That's a very subjective question. I think they're a bit overpriced but worth it if you're a big MIB fan.

As for alternatives, there are a few fan-made versions floating out there. You may also be able to pick up the old MR version (which seems to be largely similar to the original FE release), but they are generally hard to come by.

Hope that helps!

Sean

Stunned to see I got SN001. Wouldn't Will Smith get that one? LOL

bQBYVDul.jpg

Stunned to see I got SN001. Wouldn't Will Smith get that one? LOL

View attachment 1793974
Hey mine just arrived and I noticed mine is missing the port detail that was on the previous version. I was wondering if just mine is missing or if they just left it off this version.

The rest of the replica looks great even though the mesh isn’t accurate. Should be black square mesh that runs horizontally.

Attachments

• IMG_8195.jpeg
    IMG_8195.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8193.jpeg
    IMG_8193.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8194.jpeg
    IMG_8194.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Hey mine just arrived and I noticed mine is missing the port detail that was on the previous version. I was wondering if just mine is missing or if they just left it off this version.

The rest of the replica looks great even though the mesh isn’t accurate. Should be black square mesh that runs horizontally.
That chrome plating looks cheap.

Is the body made out of plastic?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back