Factory Entertainment MIB 2 Neuralyzer

I think the Neuralyzer is going to be great. Sounds like the J2 will have some pretty awesome features too.

Hoping for an announcement soon on shipping!

I can't wait to see their J2 and cricket. That teaser in the unboxing vid (to me) was more exciting than the actual unboxing. :lol

I'd also like to add that I think FE made a very wise marketing choice with the video not just to persuade sales, but it also brilliantly shows that they are thinking just like us, because they ARE us. lets admit it...unboxing vids never get old.

I'd also like to add that I think FE made a very wise marketing choice with the video not just to persuade sales, but it also brilliantly shows that they are thinking just like us, because they ARE us. lets admit it...unboxing vids never get old.

No, they don't. I keep watching.

I was under the impression that they were to be mail out this month.

That not looking to be the case, from the video I was getting the impression that they were at the stage of been in there shipping boxes, and ready for shipping. But I may have gotten the wrong impression by that..

I was also thinking that if I/we ordered through there web site that we would be the first to receive the flashy thing, once again I was reading to much into it, or was I.

Hi Everybody, we wanted to give everybody a quick update on the Neuralyzer .

The products arrived in the US on May 15th but have been stuck in US customs ever since. We import a lot of products and typically Customs only takes between 48 and 72 hours to release containers. However we have been advised that they are currently on an increased alert status and are X-Raying and subjecting more containers to full examination. This is causing delays beyond anyone's control. There is sadly no way to speed up the customs process.

Rest assured that we are talking to our forwarder multiple times a day for updates and luckily because our warehouse is close to the port we will take possession of the products the same day they are released by customs. We will then start shipping out immediately with priority going to customers who have ordered Factory Direct.

There is no cause for concern, the customs delays are nothing to do with the Neuralyzers themselves, simply a general delay in the overall process. We agree it still sucks though as we moved heaven and earth to ensure they arrived prior to the release of MIB3.... best laid plans!!!

More updates when we have them

Thanks guys for the update, and I do feel for you all at FE about the customs hold up I’m feeling better with the updated information.

I’m just a BIG kid waiting for his first ever licensed toy to show up in the mail thats all. :cry

awesome!! my gf got excited with your Nerdist promotion!

any chance of when we will get an update or teaser for the J2's?

Hopefully these will be shipping this week! Can't wait!

I have been obsessing over the J2 as well. Sounds like FE has a treat for us with that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back