Every Harry Potter chocolate frog cards from Universal Studios (and more)!

So it looks like the only ones that DIDN'T change are Devlin Whitehorn and Bertie Bott? The problem that I see is that you only get 6 of the twelve in the kit, so how would you know which cards you would get? You might have to order a half a dozen kits to get all the cards.

I believe your right about that more money for WB

With Merlin looking like it will be card 13. I guess Daisy just might be 14. Are these the two cards for 2020? or does the parks and studio tour have other plains? I guess time will tell

74647539_10156719386582688_8743364533348728832_n.jpg
72470160_10156719386612688_8795727176893726720_n.jpg

I don't think I am a fan of the cinereplica cards (other than the Dumbledore card that shows him away). Just like most companies who do not understand how lenticular look best, they put two different images in the cards so the images suddenly jerk to reveal a different character pose. This is off putting to me and would rather them look like they are standing there like they are supposed to.

chocolate_frog_Lockhart.gif
chocolate_frog-Hufflepuff.gif
ChocolateFrog-2019-HarryPotter-Product-_13-4895205603531.gif

I don't think I am a fan of the cinereplica cards (other than the Dumbledore card that shows him away). Just like most companies who do not understand how lenticular look best, they put two different images in the cards so the images suddenly jerk to reveal a different character pose. This is off putting to me and would rather them look like they are standing there like they are supposed to.

View attachment 1087767 View attachment 1087768 View attachment 1087770
If you don't what these I might be interested in them depending on how you have

I have purchased 3 Cinereplica kits with each kit containing 6 cards. I have 18 cards and only 6 different characters. I am looking to trade for any of the founders, Lockhart or Dumbleore from the Cinereplica set. I have extras of the other 6 characters to trade.
thanks

I have purchased 3 Cinereplica kits with each kit containing 6 cards. I have 18 cards and only 6 different characters. I am looking to trade for any of the founders, Lockhart or Dumbleore from the Cinereplica set. I have extras of the other 6 characters to trade.
thanks

Hey I just messaged you! I have the other set your looking for with the four founders, lockhart, amd dumbledore. I was in the same situation and ended with 3 boxes with the same 6 cards lol. If tou would like to trade let me know!! :D

Last edited:
hello, i do have a set to trade, however, someone on ebay just asked for them on trade and i responded to them before i noticed your message. if you are the same person who messaged me on ebay, Awesome!

Hey mates.
I've updated the list on the first page with the latest additions to the collection. Keep in mind that those haven't been revealed yet, but as we have been seeing lately, we can confidently say that they are legit.

Also, a good friend of mine has uploaded a vid on Youtube doing a show-and-tell of the whole collection. It's in spanish, but there's english captions too. I hope you enjoy it!

Chocolate frog card full collection review

I hope everyone is safe. Stay strong lads.

-Luis

12 new chocolate frog cards in a kit. 6 cards per kit. Images are all different. you can find them under cinereplicas.com. I'm thinking the 12 are the same 12 from the parks right now but I do not know. From the photos, they show more than half of the cards are right. I will update when I get my kits
thanks

Hi all, can you guys confirm the Cinereplica cards are different than the regular ones? I am going to buy Cinereplica cards if they're different. Thanks!

Hi all, can you guys confirm the Cinereplica cards are different than the regular ones? I am going to buy Cinereplica cards if they're different. Thanks!
Hello,

Yea they are different. I personally like them because I just like Chocolate Frogs in generally. They are smaller then the ones at the parks and the exhibitions. They are in different poses except for Ollivander, Bertie Botts, and Deviln Whitehorn (They use the same images for the ones in the parks), Jocunda Skyes looks like the one you get in the packets with the square cards instead. But the others characters poses are different. I like the founders a lot. One of my least favorite is the 'Present' Dumbledore. I do not like he's poses at all. One sec he's like, "what's up" then the next he's ready to battle lol whipping out his wand. Hengist of Woodcroft is cool because he points his finger at you haha. The backs are the same as the parks (same description and everything. The only difference is the small cinereplicas logo incorporated in the design at the bottom). They are a little blurry too, and my least favorite part is they only have two transitions/flips. So they move really fast between poses (and I mean really fast)

My favorite favorite is the 'Blank' Dumbledore card.

It's very Cool! They only reason why I really wanted the collection in the first place. I haven't seen anything like it before that's trademarked. I wish it show Dumbledore there then going blank, but its literally just a blank card; with the back having a quote from Ron instead of the normal description. I hope one day maybe the parks can come up with a Blank Dumbledore, now that would be awesome!

Worth the price? I would thinks so for any collector out there. They are made on nice material and some are really quite good. Downside you might get duplicates meaning buying more or hoping to get a trade!

Best of luck on your collecting,
Fawkes

Hello,

Yea they are different. I personally like them because I just like Chocolate Frogs in generally. They are smaller then the ones at the parks and the exhibitions. They are in different poses except for Ollivander, Bertie Botts, and Deviln Whitehorn (They use the same images for the ones in the parks), Jocunda Skyes looks like the one you get in the packets with the square cards instead. But the others characters poses are different. I like the founders a lot. One of my least favorite is the 'Present' Dumbledore. I do not like he's poses at all. One sec he's like, "what's up" then the next he's ready to battle lol whipping out his wand. Hengist of Woodcroft is cool because he points his finger at you haha. The backs are the same as the parks (same description and everything. The only difference is the small cinereplicas logo incorporated in the design at the bottom). They are a little blurry too, and my least favorite part is they only have two transitions/flips. So they move really fast between poses (and I mean really fast)

My favorite favorite is the 'Blank' Dumbledore card.

It's very Cool! They only reason why I really wanted the collection in the first place. I haven't seen anything like it before that's trademarked. I wish it show Dumbledore there then going blank, but its literally just a blank card; with the back having a quote from Ron instead of the normal description. I hope one day maybe the parks can come up with a Blank Dumbledore, now that would be awesome!

Worth the price? I would thinks so for any collector out there. They are made on nice material and some are really quite good. Downside you might get duplicates meaning buying more or hoping to get a trade!

Best of luck on your collecting,
Fawkes
Thanks! I just ordered some cards, I can’t wait till theyre will be delivered! Hopefully I will not get duplicates, because I just ordered two boxes with 6 cards. I’ve read there are 12 different cards of Cinereplicad set. I do also have some regular cards, but I did start with the collection last year. Is there any way to know which editions I have? I would like to collect other editions too (before they improved the quality). Thank you a lot again for providing the information, Fawkes!

EDIT: After some research I found out there's different S-Numbers. I've created a list with S-Numbers that I've found on pictures etc. -> Complete list - Chocolate Frog Wizardly Cards (S-Numbers).xlsx

Last edited:
I agree with what FawkesCollector said above about the Cinereplica cards. I will add that each box only gets your 6 cards. There are 12 in the set. Like the parks they have no idea what 6 cards are in each set, making it hard to get all of them. Also they are shipped from over seas so right know with what is going on in the world might take even longer then normal. Here are what the 12 look like and the back of the cards as well.

Attachments

• 72917087_10218730794875265_3437707624903081984_o.jpg
    72917087_10218730794875265_3437707624903081984_o.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 74474279_10218852910688084_3718587963391606784_n.jpg
    74474279_10218852910688084_3718587963391606784_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 251

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back