Every Harry Potter chocolate frog cards from Universal Studios (and more)!

Jam

So turns out this past summer, someone screwed up and sent the store in Hollywood a card that wasn't yet approved by WB and JK Rowling. It's for Ollivander, using the good old John Hurt's image. Only a few were sold before someone realized what had happened and all boxes from that date were pulled and sent back to the manufacturer. So if you got an Ollivander card, you have something VERY RARE.

IMG_20181126_183058.jpg

IMG_20181126_183123.jpg

Norbert

49192800_10216584751985534_8673735043237019648_o.jpg

Artemisia Lufkin - Ultra Rare

An unknown number of unreleased cards made their way accidentally to the stores before being called back - this card was beleved to have come out at Universal Studios Hollywood. It was possable that the card come out some time in Nov or Dec 2018. This card is no long out.

Back of the card: "In 1798 Artemisia Lufkin was the first witch to become Minister for Magic"

Last edited:

PotterCollector

Finally got my hands on both the Garrick Ollivander and Artemisia Lufkin cards. I’ll be posting a few pics of my entire set shortly.
I just purchased the error Salazar Slytherin card (spelled Salazer in bio on back) and as of now I have every card except for the silver Dumbledore and the Madrid collection.

PotterCollector

For those wondering. There are a few Ollivander and Lufkin cards on eBay right now for $49.00 USD. These are “Buy it now” prices if interested.

Norbert

It doesn't look like the rumors are going to be true for this month for a new chocolate frog card. However, I just got a note from Universal Orlando "The new card- Garrik Ollivander, may arrive sometime in March."

picosbeak123

That's nuts. I'm trully tempted to let mine go, but I have the whole collection. (Even those proof-prints with variant backgrounds that were released when they started selling the frogs back in 2008). I'm not sure what to do. Those prices rocketing are not easy to pass.

Norbert

Ollivanders chocolate frog card looks like it should be available 3-29, according to the store.

This will be card 11.