Every Harry Potter chocolate frog cards from Universal Studios (and more)!

So turns out this past summer, someone screwed up and sent the store in Hollywood a card that wasn't yet approved by WB and JK Rowling. It's for Ollivander, using the good old John Hurt's image. Only a few were sold before someone realized what had happened and all boxes from that date were pulled and sent back to the manufacturer. So if you got an Ollivander card, you have something VERY RARE.

IMG_20181126_183058.jpg

IMG_20181126_183123.jpg

49192800_10216584751985534_8673735043237019648_o.jpg

Artemisia Lufkin - Ultra Rare

An unknown number of unreleased cards made their way accidentally to the stores before being called back - this card was beleved to have come out at Universal Studios Hollywood. It was possable that the card come out some time in Nov or Dec 2018. This card is no long out.

Back of the card: "In 1798 Artemisia Lufkin was the first witch to become Minister for Magic"

Last edited:
It doesn't look like the rumors are going to be true for this month for a new chocolate frog card. However, I just got a note from Universal Orlando "The new card- Garrik Ollivander, may arrive sometime in March."

That's nuts. I'm trully tempted to let mine go, but I have the whole collection. (Even those proof-prints with variant backgrounds that were released when they started selling the frogs back in 2008). I'm not sure what to do. Those prices rocketing are not easy to pass.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back