Interest ESB Hoth scanner prop!!

Hey everyone!
See below for your postage costs.
You can Paypal me at chris@christrevas.com
Please do Friends & Family or add fees (These are rounded off actual Priority Mail postage costs)

3DImpact: PAID - shipped
bobasfett: PAID
CantinaDude: PAID - shipped
CDYoung: PAID - shipped
Darth Wilder: PAID - shipped
Max Replica: PAID - shipped 6/3
Panaflex: PAID - shipped 6/3
Saranac: PAID - shipped
teecrooz: PAID - shipped

Dispensers...

ENASWEDE: PAID - shipped
Pepperbone: PAID - shipped
Red Hawk: PAID - shipped
XWINGERCRASH: PAID - shipped

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
See below for your postage costs.
You can Paypal me at chris@christrevas.com
Please do Friends & Family or add fees (These are rounded off actual Priority Mail postage costs)

3DImpact: 9
CantinaDude: PAID
CDYound: 10
Darth Wilder: 9
Max Replica: 10
Panaflex: 9
Saranac: 9

Dispensers...

ENASWEDE: 15
Pepperbone: 27
Red Hawk: 13
XWINGERCRASH: 12
Shipping Paypal payment sent Transaction ID9DX076474G4643114
Thanks!

Just checking in to see, if everyone on the list has either received his package yet OR is in contact with lonepigeon by now?!

Since all remaining stock of dispensers is sold, I am very curious about the upcoming WIP threads.
TatooineMachine ... how are the machined parts coming along?
Cantina_Dude ... how do you plan to share the models for all the -missing- greeblies in the active project thread?

Thanks so much for all, who are contributing to this!

Have to get a few things off my workbench first (Vibro Axe and E22), before I can dive into the scanner :)

My plan is to get all the flat metal pieces laser cut based off of the scaling and perspective work. Any of the other pieces that I have modeled in the process of figuring things out could be uploaded to Shapeways (or something like that) if people want to download them and play around with them or get them 3D printed, but I'd have to spend some more time prepping them for that purpose. I do plan on refining and finalizing the "white box" model I've blocked out to get it ready for 3D printing. OdiWan72, I haven't heard back from you in our PM discussion since April 29 so I've kind of been waiting on a few details before settling on the proportions and dimensions of everything. I figured you just got busy with producing the resin pieces and such, but if you get a chance, please check it out. (y)

I've received a tracking number from lonepigeon (although it has just shown up as "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" on the USPS tracking system for the past 4 days) so hopefully the resin parts arrive before too long!

My plan is to get all the flat metal pieces laser cut based off of the scaling and perspective work. Any of the other pieces that I have modeled in the process of figuring things out could be uploaded to Shapeways (or something like that) if people want to download them and play around with them or get them 3D printed, but I'd have to spend some more time prepping them for that purpose. I do plan on refining and finalizing the "white box" model I've blocked out to get it ready for 3D printing. OdiWan72, I haven't heard back from you in our PM discussion since April 29 so I've kind of been waiting on a few details before settling on the proportions and dimensions of everything. I figured you just got busy with producing the resin pieces and such, but if you get a chance, please check it out. (y)

I've received a tracking number from lonepigeon (although it has just shown up as "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item" on the USPS tracking system for the past 4 days) so hopefully the resin parts arrive before too long!

need to get back to you asap...sorry for my delay!

I somehow missed the updates on this thread and was only watching the other one. Sorry about that! Postage money has now been sent.

I scanned everything at the self service kiosk myself when dropping off. Annoying when they don't update.

Everyone's paid. Just a few to ship tomorrow.

An interest list for the upper and lower plate pieces along with the "jigsaw" parts has been posted here:

Limited Run - ESB Hoth Scanner Metal Plates and "Jigsaw" Pieces

Hoth_Scanner_Metal_Laser_Cut_Parts.png

Thought I'd post here as well, Chris (tubachris85x) is considering casting the thermostat disc again. If you need two of these for the Hoth scanner, please reach out to him and get on the list.

I still haven't heard anything from Prophunter or shaggy13 since my initial invoice info messages for the laser cut metal parts went out on March 15. This is concerning as I ordered and paid for parts for you both so if you bail now I will be out money, which is obviously a drag. Please respond to my messages in the next 48 hours so I can get your info and finalize your invoices.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back