Limited Run CLOSED - ESB Hoth Scanner Metal Plates and "Jigsaw" Pieces

It's a good thing I ordered some extras! I should have enough to cover all those who have posted to date, but that'll be it. Perhaps a future run could happen if there is additional interest, but for the time being, the window on this run is closed.

I'm going to leave this open over the weekend and then place the order with the laser cutting company on Monday January 17, 2022.

enaswede kurtyboy OdiWan72 Saranac ModelBuilder TatooineMachine DarthWilder cdyoung 3DImpact Fekali Dagobah Don Max Replica lonepigeon Mr_Sparkle .... Please let me know if you want your "jigsaw" parts to be aluminum or raw mild steel. I'll need the same info from any new folks who would like to get in on this before I close it down.

Cheers!
Cantina_Dude I am unsure what happened but I thought I posted to you on January 17 successfully.....Just looked back at thread to see it did not, or I am not seeing it? Might you have (1) Upper, (1) Lower and (1) Jigsaw Set Aluminum available?

I guess I missed this. I'd take a set of each if still an option (aluminum and steel).

Chris
I've got you covered, Chris! You were on the list on the first day and I should be able to get you both metal types. (y) I hope to have the parts in hand next week and will be sorting through everything and figuring out what needs doing from there. I am going to be away the week after next so it may be a little bit longer before I contact folks to arrange for payment and shipping details. Stay tuned!

was i too late ?
I posted on Jan 27 saying that everyone who had posted by that date should be covered with the amount of parts I ordered. I will need to check everything once I receive it and sort out who ordered what and at that point I will be able to see what I have left over. Again, if we need to do another run of parts down the line, that is certainly possible, so don't worry about it!

I posted on Jan 27 saying that everyone who had posted by that date should be covered with the amount of parts I ordered. I will need to check everything once I receive it and sort out who ordered what and at that point I will be able to see what I have left over. Again, if we need to do another run of parts down the line, that is certainly possible, so don't worry about it!
Thank you !

Cantina_Dude I am unsure what happened but I thought I posted to you on January 17 successfully.....Just looked back at thread to see it did not, or I am not seeing it? Might you have (1) Upper, (1) Lower and (1) Jigsaw Set Aluminum available?
Did this message not post too?

UPDATE

The laser cut metal parts have arrived! I will need to take some time to sort through them all and figure out who is getting what, plus sort out what it will take to do the countersinking for those people who requested that. But in the meantime, here are a few photos showing the pieces temporarily taped into place on one of my soap dispenser shells to give you a sense of them!

8A839A79-CF6A-4968-A356-C0CADBC183A4.jpeg

F7C6F3E7-8390-4864-96A7-7744A6744D43.jpeg

A8DFE168-D6DF-4DF2-A494-F2014CF69854.jpeg

68AB4D56-95A0-4969-ABC8-2945B708937D.jpeg

8A8626A9-7746-45C4-8A3B-C2F79DA45BDD.jpeg

OK, I've got the first wave of things organized here!

I have sent PMs to everyone who expressed interest for parts WITHOUT any countersinking services to confirm the particulars of their order and request their shipping information. Please check your messages and respond with the requested info ASAP so I can get these out the door to you. That includes 3DImpact, bobasfett, Dagobah Don, ecojedi83, Edraven99, Fekali, kurtyboy, lonepigeon, ModelBuilder, Mr_Sparkle, OdiWan72, Prophunter, Rafite, Red Hawk, shaggy13, StarWarsDave, TatooineMachine, and teecrooz.

The five folks who requested countersinking on the parts, I will have to get into the shop to figure out how long it will take to do each order so I can give you each a cost. I will contact you as soon as I have that sorted out and we can get your shipping costs quoted and organize payment. That includes cdyoung, enaswede, Max Replica, Saranac, and DarthWilder. So keep an eye out for a message from me and be ready to roll in the next week or so.

Thanks folks!

I've heard from everyone I've reached out to so far regarding shipping info with the exception of 5 people, so hopefully those last few folks get their info to me soon.

I had originally figured I would just let everyone sort out their own hardware for affixing the laser cut pieces to their scanner replicas, but I am now wondering if it would be worthwhile for me to order all the needed nuts and bolts in the appropriate sizes and types for these parts and include them in people's packages, since they might be a bit difficult to source from local hardware stores. It will include #1-72 brass slotted flat head screws for attaching the jigsaw piece pairs together, #4-40 steel slotted domed head screws for attaching the jigsaw piece assemblies to the soap dispensers, and #6-32 steel slotted flat head screws for attaching the upper and lower plates to the soap dispensers, plus the corresponding nuts to go with all of these. I will need all 23 run participants to commit to the additional cost for these (it should be about $10 USD per set if everyone signs on) for me to be able to offer these, otherwise the cost per person will go up.

So, would you like the needed hardware to be included for an additional $10 USD? Please post yes or no below, 3DImpact, bobasfett, Dagobah Don, ecojedi83, Edraven99, Fekali, kurtyboy, lonepigeon, ModelBuilder, Mr_Sparkle, OdiWan72, Prophunter, Rafite, Red Hawk, shaggy13, StarWarsDave, TatooineMachine, teecrooz, cdyoung, enaswede, Max Replica, Saranac, and DarthWilder.

ScannerBolts.JPG

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back