Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Post-Con

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 12/16/11

A couple new voice actors have been added to the lineup:

John DiMaggio, Bender from Futurama and Marcus Fenix from Gears of War

Billy West, Fry (and others) from Futurama and both Ren and Stimpy

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 12/20/11

Heads up, Walking Dead fans! Whether you love them or hate them, fans of Shane and Andrea should be VERY happy.

That's right, Jon Bernthal and Laurie Holden have just been announced and I, for one, am very jazzed about it!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 12/27/11

Oh boy... Starting to panic a little here... Tom Felton is coming to ComiCon! We're gonna need a security force just to keep the ladies in check with Draco Malfoy there! ;)

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 12/30/11

Holy crap! Tom Felton?? Geeze I have to say they're starting to bring in some good name announcements!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 12/30/11

Hardest part for me will be trying to get time away from the booth to get autographs from Glau, Bernthal, Holden, and Sackhoff. Last year I managed to miss everyone. This year the booth will be even more hectic with Marc at it (fun, but busy) :darnkids

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 01/11/12

More voice talent added today:

Kevin Conroy, my favorite Batman, who provided the voice of Bruce Wayne and the Caped Crusader for Batman: The Animated Series, DC Universe Online, the Arkham games, and more!

Maurice LaMarche, the Brain from Pinky & the Brain!

NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!

WOW!!!! This WONDERFUL!!!! Wow, Seattle Comicon has come such a long way! Some great names this year!

I'm only gonna be able to do Sunday because that Saturday is my son's 1st Birthday... I'd be the worst parent in the world to miss that, hahaha! I wouldn't miss it ever anyway, just saying...

Yikes it's gonna be a hit the ground running kind of day when I get there with only one chance to do it all and get my photo ops done... Of course I am trying to raise money to go at all because I am still unemployed looking for work! GAH!!!

Oooh, they're teasing of a big announcement Monday morning.

I wonder what it could be!!! *bouncybouncybouncy*

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Updated 01/16/12

Okay, PANIC ATTACK TIME!!!!

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes are coming to ECCC! Jay & Silent Bob Get Old will be performed AT the Convention Center after close of the con on Sunday: Monday, April 1st, 7pm. This is supposed to be one of only THREE US dates they're doing this year, so this is an awesome opportunity to catch the show.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go hyper-ventilate again!

Last edited:
Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - HUGE Update 01/16/12

As a point of clarification, the Jay & Silent Bob show is a separate event with separate ticketing. It's in conjunction with ECCC and will be at the convention center, but purchasing admission to ECCC isn't going to get you in the door for Jay & Silent Bob.

Ticket info can be found here.

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - HUGE Update 02/17/12

Okay, stuff just got REAL!

Christopher Lloyd will be hosting a screening of Back to the Future on Friday, March 30th at the SIFF (Seattle International Film Festival) Cinema. The screening starts at 9pm, but that's not truly the start: there'll also be a procession of over 20 DeLoreans bringing Doc Brown to the theater!

As with Jay & Silent Bob, this is a separately ticketed event that's sponsored by ECCC.

More information can be found HERE!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Update 02/21/12

Sad news for Harry Potter fans. Unfortunately, Tom "Draco" Felton has had to cancel his appearances at several cons this year (ECCC, Fan Expo Vancouver, and Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo) due to a filming project in Europe.

On the upside, there are hints that a tentative agreement to appear at the 2013 show has been struck, however.

Also, on a positive note, schedules for the media guests have been posted on the website so you can plan how best to stalk, err, meet your favorites! ;)

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Update 02/29/12

Harry Potter fans can get happy again! Although we lost Tom Felton due to scheduling conflicts, it's just been announced that James & Oliver Phelps, better known as the Weasley twins, will be joining us in his stead!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Update 03/02/12

Bab5 fans, it's time to get excited again.... None other than Na'Toth, Narn Ambassador G'Kar's aide de camp, Julie Caitlin Brown will be joining us for ECCC this year. She'll be with us Friday only so come on down and join us!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2012 - Snoopy Dance Inducing Update 03/05/12

I am beyond thrilled by the announcement made moments ago.... Edward James Olmos will be joining us for ECCC 2012! He'll be with us Friday only, which is okay because I'm not sure the convention center could handle that level of awesome for the whole weekend!!!!

And now... The Snoopy Dance!

Charlie Brown Christmas Segment - Snoopy Dancing - YouTube

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back