Elysium Props

Awesome lettering stickers, never would have thought of keyboard stickers.

Anyone have any clue as to what type of Adidas shoes these are, the prop tag doesn't help give it away

14532722.jpg14532716.jpg14532714.jpg

Yep.
Just gonna throw this out there, even though others may have already said it: Elysium is almost a straight rip-off of Battle Angel Alita, right down to the aesthetics.

But wait!
Battle Angel Alita is my favorite sci-fi story of all time. While I acknowledge Elysium is a rip-off, it is not a cheap one. It looks very well thought-out and put together. Blomkamp isn't a slouch. Elysium looks incredibly awesome, so I'm not complaining.

I thought this too when i finally went to see the film and also how much space station Elysium looked like the space colony from Gundam Wing
gundamW.jpg.
Fantastic film though and i guess there are only so many ways you can make a fully inhabited space station look and believe in its functionality

Last edited:
I still haven't seen the movie (for various reasons), but I am digging the props. I am seriously in love with Kruger's body armor.

14504434.jpg

Dang, it went for $2,225! :eek

it's so good to see some pictures on the auctions. when will appear one of the 6 hulc of "Kruger" ? :) . i really like his look ! it shines ! but it's so hard so see rising prices.. and the shipping fees to europe !! just speechless, they are insane ! it hurts even for anything lesser prop !

Who's gonna be the first to replicate the "Oryx" patches?

Weta, if you're listening, chime in now and tell us when we can expect them.

-MJ

I can't add a photo, but these shoes are Adidas Originals - Freemont.
JD Sports (a UK Sports Fashion store) sell them at the moment, although the current ones have Manmade/textile upper, not a suede one

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome lettering stickers, never would have thought of keyboard stickers.

Anyone have any clue as to what type of Adidas shoes these are, the prop tag doesn't help give it away

View attachment 227019View attachment 227020View attachment 227021
I can't add a photo, but these shoes are Adidas Originals - Freemont.
JD Sports (a UK Sports Fashion store) sell them at the moment, although the current ones have Manmade/textile upper, not a suede one​

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back