Unlimited Run Elysium - Chemrail Kit

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
On offer here we have a full scale 3D printed kit of the Chemrail from Elysium.

LzHxS5D.jpg

QgtfuY2.jpg

A lot of time has been spent on the design to give you the most accurate 3D printed kit available...

dYkA3yV.jpg

TowTK48.jpg

eLHmR2c.jpg

yM8C2Mh.jpg

tig909Z.jpg

qEzv15L.jpg

Kits will be sent out in order of payments received. So the sooner you pay the earlier on the list you will be. :thumbsup

Price is as follows...

Chemrail Kit - $270
Shipping - $40/kit (worldwide)
Total - $310 USD

Send payment to my Paypal account - tarrymortlock@gmail.com

Please ensure payments are in USD. Don't forget to include your RPF name, your address and your phone number in the Paypal details (don't PM me your address), then post in this run that you have paid and I will update the list below. Again, kit's will be sent out in the same order of payments received. Shipping is $40 per kit. If 2 kits are ordered, they will ship together for $60. Wait time will depend on where you sit on the list, but these are large prints, so please be patient with us.

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy these awesome guns.
Cheers,
T.

Last edited:
Re: Elysium Chemrail Kit - Run Open!

I am in. I have a real one from the film but it is the one that exploded. It will be nice to have one that is intact. Just an FYI the originals were definitely 3D printed.
unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed.jpg

Very cool. If I had the spare coin, I'd certainly be up for it. G/luck with you run :)

I am in. I have a real one from the film but it is the one that exploded. It will be nice to have one that is intact. Just an FYI the originals were definitely 3D printed.
View attachment 843507View attachment 843508View attachment 843509View attachment 843510

Awesome prop! Well done on that acquisition. Yes, you definitely need a kit to go with. Flick through payment and we’ll get your kit printing. First again! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome prop! Well done on that acquisition. Yes, you definitely need a kit to go with. Flick through payment and we’ll get your kit printing. First again! ;-)

Ok sent! Thanks again.

For those new to 3D kits, here is a tutorial I did on one of our District 9 kits. Same rules apply of course with the Chemrail kit.

TMAX PROPS - Introduction
First up is a bit about me, my thoughts on build threads and some info on the SMG kit.

Part 1: Prep Work
In this vid we will address kit assembly and surface preparation.

Part 2: Paint, Weathering, Decals & Finishing
In this video we tackle painting, weathering, decal application & finishing

Last edited by a moderator:

First kit printed...

tig909Z.jpg

qEzv15L.jpg

I have to say I'm a bit surprised as I thought these would be very popular being such a great weapon and very hard to come by. I've wanted one myself for a long time. In fact I only make weapons that I myself want. Maybe that was my mistake, I should have run an interest thread before jumping into this one.

Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this replica! Please, comment away.

I absolutely love this and all your other kits, I just don't have the funds to buy one right now. :(

I'd certainly be in for one were it not for the fact I'm up to my eyes in a Boba Fett helmet build right now. But after that, I'd certainly be interested. Looks to be a great kit!

I absolutely love this and all your other kits, I just don't have the funds to buy one right now. :(

I'd certainly be in for one were it not for the fact I'm up to my eyes in a Boba Fett helmet build right now. But after that, I'd certainly be interested. Looks to be a great kit!

Totally understand guys. Hit me up when you're in a better position to jump on this.

Any more love for Elysium?

I love all the guns from District 9, and this is another great design. I'm currently building a Star Wars armoury, and as much as I'd love to buy stuff like this for a rainy day project, but NZ$500+ is just not something I can afford. I understand there's a ton of work involved in getting a good looking 3d replica designed, let alone the print time and filament, but that's just not the kinda money I have sorry :(

Would costs come down if you made casts of finished, assembled pieces and resin cast them?
And perhaps, it's just been too long since the movie came out? It's been 5 years after all. Anyway, good luck - it looks great, hope you sell lots.

PRICE DROP!

Ok, so the kit came in lighter than expected so will ship worldwide for $40 ($10 less). And I've dropped the price by another $20 to see if that helps you guys who want one but were on the fence. So now $30 cheaper!

@RhinoActual Expect a $30 refund coming your way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Final tutorial vid finally done! Thanks for your patience. ;)

Part 2: Paint, Weathering, Decals & Finishing
In this video we tackle painting, weathering, decal application & finishing

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back