Elder Predator wall plaque

mangrasshopper

HI Guys,
Here is my paint up of the Elder wall Plaque released by Blackheart Models.
This is an awesome 1/1 scale resin piece that is easy to assemble and really fun to paint!

Contact www.blackheartmodels.com for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW - damn dude, you just keep getting better and better. You do NOT mess around, you really brought that piece to life! Great job! The sculpting on the kit is top notch too!

Dyin' to send over some of my kits to add more of your work to my collection. Some daaaaaayyyyyyy.

wow, i love the vast amount of tones you have all mixed in to create such a lifelike peice.

Another supreme paint up.

JDunawayPred7.JPG

So you get a better idea of the scale and true size of Black Heart's Elder, here is Joe Dunaway posing with the finished kit. For more info contact www.blackheartmodels.com or email goblackheart@comcast.net.

GeoS

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is really something, both sculpture and a really amazing paint job. That last pic looks like and illustration. Fabulous.

man i love and hate you both at the same time i love you for the wicked paint ups and i hate you you make my paint ups look **** lol joe your the man i would love to meet you one day fella you work is the best

Fantastic paint job on that head! I second Xterminatus' request on what colors you used to get that great skin color. Also, thanks very much for posting the link to that website, I will probably end up buying a couple of their plaques.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back