Elder Predator wall plaque

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mangrasshopper

HI Guys,
Here is my paint up of the Elder wall Plaque released by Blackheart Models.
This is an awesome 1/1 scale resin piece that is easy to assemble and really fun to paint!

Contact www.blackheartmodels.com for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

WOW - damn dude, you just keep getting better and better. You do NOT mess around, you really brought that piece to life! Great job! The sculpting on the kit is top notch too!

Dyin' to send over some of my kits to add more of your work to my collection. Some daaaaaayyyyyyy.

Usurper

wow, i love the vast amount of tones you have all mixed in to create such a lifelike peice.

Another supreme paint up.

Alaneye

Wow, that is really something, both sculpture and a really amazing paint job. That last pic looks like and illustration. Fabulous.

Ice1

Can not believe that I missed this thread wow that's an amazing piece. Very nice paint up...

gort1

man i love and hate you both at the same time i love you for the wicked paint ups and i hate you you make my paint ups look **** lol joe your the man i would love to meet you one day fella you work is the best

Lifeburn

Fantastic paint job on that head! I second Xterminatus' request on what colors you used to get that great skin color. Also, thanks very much for posting the link to that website, I will probably end up buying a couple of their plaques.