EFX wedge helmet is back?

On top of it all, that X-Wing announcement has a few blatant typos. $7,000 (x2) and apparently no one looked over the announcement for errors before publishing.

What's to stop any collectibles company from holding onto some of their limited items and then selling them later at bloated after-market costs? I guess there's nothing.

EFX TIE's found in warehouse, screenshot for posterity:

EFX-TIE-Fighter-warehouse-find.jpg

$2,399 for a tie fighter; they're defiantly going off ebay prices. Who handles the EFX license at Disney? It'd be worth letting them know about this, companies aren't supposed to scalp their own product.

Apparently on their website they say they were looking in one of their warehouses, and found some of the limited addition of 750 wedge helmets. Just spreading the news if you guys dont know, and want one. Though you’ll still probably have to wait a year to receive it. They have also just revealed a few of the very limited Empire Strikes Back signature helmets. Update

All EFX Warehouse Finds

Limited edition Wedge helmets. ($680)
Luke ESB Signature edition helmets. ($899)
Vader limited edition is back. ($900)

The Major Scalping begins.

Vader Concept ($9500)
Update Luke limited helmet. ($799)
Limited Luke cameback again. ($799)
Limited X Wing SSM Signature edition. ($7000/$6500)
Limited Tie Fighter SSM. ($2400)

Thanks for reading,

Matthew

Got it all here I believe.

I'm curious if EFX's license agreement with Disney/LFL allows them to scalp their own product over the agreed retail price
Was wondering this too. Certain people over at the Friends of EFX Society (aka Rebelscum) seemed to think that was a ridiculous thing to suggest, and that a company trickling out seemingly every previous release they’d ever had and selling some for close to retail, some for thousands over was totally normal and totally cool. I wonder if Disney would even care if they knew.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back