EFX wedge helmet is back?

Was wondering this too. Certain people over at the Friends of EFX Society (aka Rebelscum) seemed to think that was a ridiculous thing to suggest, and that a company trickling out seemingly every previous release they’d ever had and selling some for close to retail, some for thousands over was totally normal and totally cool. I wonder if Disney would even care if they knew.
Not surprised at the response from Rebelscum. That site is a shadow of it's former self, it's now just a giant circle jerk over anything SW good or bad.

What's funny is the Rebelscum people are fine with a licenser scalping, but if a collector sells something for market value they all lose their ****

Not long ago there was a dude on Rebelscum who got his helmet for $800 from EFX, from one of these warehouse finds, and about a week later he wants to sell it for $2000. And he is not alone. EFX is not better than these scalpers and flippers, they definitely learn from each other.

There will be another LOL :p

yoda.jpg

Will probably stop updating as Jamesfett as created basically the same thing, but for both EFX and anovos, and it isn’t just about EFX scalping products. But as the last update EFX has listed a Crystal reveal for $1850. Fett’s thread is much more important then this one, and this will stand as an archive of everything EFX scalped.

I did not want to shutdown any other threads. Just make one for people who just want any quick news updates.

I feel like an abused spouse putting up with it. I hate these companies but need another one of their products. Each time they promise me will be the last abuse. :)

Don’t worry about it. Your not shutting anything down. Your thread just has more information, mine just has what EFX has scalped. Which does count as a quick update. So why continue this one. Also I can’t really think about what Else EFX has to scalp,(though they will find something)so the end of this thread was coming anyway. You are right though, I love EFX’s stuff, and still pursue it, but what they are doing is ridiculous. Not delivering is one thing, but then they preceded to scalp they’re own products. They shouldn’t still have the Star Wars license. Imagine if a company like RS had it, that would be something.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back