Edward Scissorhands hands an other bits

DSC_0041.JPGDSC_0040.JPGDSC_0043.JPG
so the hands com back from London yesterday signed off everyone is happy few little tweaks but nothing mayor, and the come back with the letherwork

Screenshot (28).pngScreenshot (38).pngScreenshot (60).pngScreenshot (73).png
whats your views on the bar/bone bits that join from the hand to the straps on the arm i can make out 4 3 made of 2 smaller ones and 1 made of 3 and 2 long spring aswell to them and a spring from a pair of secateurs?

DSC_0048.JPG
right hand
DSC_0049.JPG
left hand
i plan to mould them straight and cast them with fast cast apply a bit of heat and bend them

DSC_0050.JPGDSC_0051.JPGDSC_0052.JPG
their two parts i chose to fabricate for each set as i thin it would be a bit fragile otherwise
DSC_0053.JPG
also a little experimental mould making

DSC_0087.JPG
well plan be with these bone bits they came out fine just not strong enough so i fabricated some with some left over arrow shafts from the hunger games bows i made strong and super light

There's a "Premium Member" symbol under your nick, mate. You should be able to post in the Project Run subforum...

Mmm, normally when you have this, you should be able to post:
Ability to create threads in the Project Runs forum (provided that you have been a member for 90 days and have at least 50 posts)
I guess something is wrong there. You best ask a mod why you can't post...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back