Interest Edge of Tomorrow - Dog Soldier faceplate skull emblem

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ed209

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,

A while back, I started working on the Dog Soldier costume from Edge of Tomorrow (AKA: Live, Die, Repeat). I initially planned on cutting out a stencil for the design on the face plate, then figured it'd be easier to just create a vinyl sticker. I cut some foam sheets to make the face plate, then stuck it on and weathered it. I think it worked out pretty well, so I thought I'd offer the decal to anyone who's interested.

The cost would be about $18 to $20 (shipping included) within the continental US. This is just the white vinyl decal, so you'd have to make your own face plate.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GenSkylight06

Hi, Im residing in the Philippines. Are you willing to ship to the Philippines. I'd really like to have your decal! Though Im still waiting for my helmet. Might order 4-5pcs. Thanks!