Interest Edge of Tomorrow - Dog Soldier faceplate skull emblem

ed209

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,

A while back, I started working on the Dog Soldier costume from Edge of Tomorrow (AKA: Live, Die, Repeat). I initially planned on cutting out a stencil for the design on the face plate, then figured it'd be easier to just create a vinyl sticker. I cut some foam sheets to make the face plate, then stuck it on and weathered it. I think it worked out pretty well, so I thought I'd offer the decal to anyone who's interested.

The cost would be about $18 to $20 (shipping included) within the continental US. This is just the white vinyl decal, so you'd have to make your own face plate.

Attachments

• edge_of_tomorrow_movie.jpg
    edge_of_tomorrow_movie.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 420
  • EOT-DogSoldier.jpg
    EOT-DogSoldier.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,692
  • EOT-DogSoldier2.jpg
    EOT-DogSoldier2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 941
  • Mercenary Garage Design Custom Motorcycle Workshop Dublin Edge of Tomorrow Skull Helmet.jpg
    Mercenary Garage Design Custom Motorcycle Workshop Dublin Edge of Tomorrow Skull Helmet.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Hi, Im residing in the Philippines. Are you willing to ship to the Philippines. I'd really like to have your decal! Though Im still waiting for my helmet. Might order 4-5pcs. Thanks!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back