Eaglemoss Star Trek Designing Starships Volumes 1 & 2 Books

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently received both books as Birthday presents and thought I would share a quick flip through of both books.
I would love to have the space and money to be able to collect the ship models with accompanying magazines for that wealth of background information on designing each ship but these books are a great substitute, or if you already have the individual magazines this will be a nice supplement as there is information in these books not published in each individual magazine.

Enjoy!

Volume 1

Volume 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy their magazines a lot. I actually just had to cut off my monthly subscription. God knows, I have more ships now, then I have space for. Now, I'll just order the ships I really want for my collection as they become available.

Yeah I'm down to ships I really want, and it's getting less and less. Some they nailed and some not so much. HATED the nacelles they went with on the Enterprise-G I was hoping for the Ships of the Line design, these look too spindly and fragile.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back