E11-Stormtrooper Replica

RKW

Sr Member
This is a public thankyou if anything to John aka Stormtrooper for giving us all the opportunity to actually own a piece of movie history. The detail of this casting is incredible, right down to the serial numbers on the magazine housing.

Below a pic of my nearly completed ESB Stormtrooper. Although if anyone wants to offer me a copy of an actual set of screen used ANH armour then I'll be more than happy to upgrade ;)

HDPE

if anyone wants to offer me a copy of an actual set of screen used ANH armour then I'll be more than happy to upgrade

I wouldn't trade one ESB suit for two ANH :p ;)

I can't wait to get mine from John so you make my day with this pic.

I love it :thumbsup

KevVader

Sr Member
Does John still offer these blasters? I think I'm gonna turn my AP kit into an ESB trooper and one of these blasters would finish it off nicely...

HDPE

Does John still offer these blasters?
Only John knows the answer to your question :p

I got on the list in November(I think) but well worth the waiting IMHO...

Cheers

MonCal

That is a thing of beauty... :)

It looks like you went for accurate attachments on your armor????
If so, do you have some pics or tutorial? I know there have been threads about it but haven't found them.

Stormtrooper

That's a helluva nice stormtrooper display you've got RKW... glad I was able to help complete the 'ESB look' and that you're happy with the blaster :)

BTW I hope you've got blinds / curtains for that window beside your Stormy... sunlight and trooper armour don't mix too well. :cry

KevVader - I was going to go looking for the Interest Thread in the Junkyard so I could PM you the details.... but I see you've beaten me to it. ;)

Cheers,
John

KevVader

Sr Member
Originally posted by Stormtrooper@Jan 28 2006, 08:52 PM
That's a helluva nice stormtrooper display you've got RKW... glad I was able to help complete the 'ESB look' and that you're happy with the blaster :)

BTW I hope you've got blinds / curtains for that window beside your Stormy... sunlight and trooper armour don't mix too well.  :cry

KevVader - I was going to go looking for the Interest Thread in the Junkyard so I could PM you the details.... but I see you've beaten me to it. ;)

Cheers,
John
[snapback]1170691[/snapback]​

Thanks John....shot ya an e-mail....

RKW

Sr Member
Originally posted by MonCal@Jan 29 2006, 12:02 AM
That is a thing of beauty...  :)

It looks like you went for accurate attachments on your armor????
If so, do you have some pics or tutorial?  I know there have been threads about it but haven't found them.
[snapback]1170635[/snapback]​
You might get some more insight from this old thread of mine which shows some closeups of the fastenings. I don't know exactly how the real armour was assembled or even if they were all assembled the same. So I made a best guess based on photos of real armour, tour suits and other members opinions ESB Stormtrooper

No worries John, I only moved it into the light to assist in taking the picture. My suit was as yellow as your original when I first got it so I have no intention of going through that again.

Thanks Stormy320, how about this

MonCal

That is beautiful.. :)
thanks for the link. I remember that thread now ;)
By chance do you have any pics of the attachments inside the armor? Like the kidney plate to butt plate to cod, back to chest etc. ?
thanks..