Limited Run Droid Caller - Precision Machined Kit

Any chance you can sell the contact pin assembly (the pin, the plastic disc, not sure if anything else is needed) separately? I was gifted the Anovos version, else I'd buy one of yours, but apparently Anovos decided it didn't need anything in the cavity on top. *sigh*

Check back after the run is over I might have a few extra parts

Any chance of getting a couple of pins this time around? :D

Never been a part of a run before.
just purchased 2 hours ago

are you still anticipating an Early October Delivery?

Welcome and thanks for the order :cheers
The kits are in production now and will ship within two weeks.
You will receive an email notification with the tracking information

I'm not sure what you have but this is how I made it, look at the top two pics in the assembly guideline, it just gets glued in,
I am doing the run now and can make an extra assembly (plastic housing, brass pin, spring, set screw) $40 + shipping
http://darkenergycreations.com/droidcallerkit.aspx
ARGH, just got the newsletter, and realized I never responded to this post. Did you happen to make an extra, and can I order? How would I place the order, if so?

Sorry for the delay, the person that should have done it forgot,
I just took care of it and you should be getting the tracking emails shortly
Hope you enjoy :cheers

I received my Kobold this weekend and worked on it. I was very pleased with the machining. I thought I would post a few pics of mine (moderately skilled) work.
1f922a42513da10516054584ce3f71e0.jpg
8a8393109b6d18762d916f5e3127d9a8.jpg
f30b605c2060322a19cf9a73ec1b3829.jpg
a0ca41d3e161f192642efc2c1f859735.jpg
59dee95b65e27f6c95a7e8e132944be8.jpg

I do know that my finish is not screen accurate, but I do like the idealized clean look.

Flash Clearance Sale
Droid Caller kits $155
While supplies last
This kit will not be made anymore (or at least not for a while)

I’ve been waiting to get one of these for a while. Signed up for the newsletter, checked the site, etc...and voila they’re available now and was able to get in on one...plus a Luke cap. YeeHaw!
Surprised though i haven’t seen much mentioned here. Last checked there was 9 left...

That’s said, thanks to all who contributed to this thread. Will be a great reference when it comes time to build this out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back