drilling into a bio

b0nd

hi guys im abit worried bout this, ive got a don jarr scar bio and the housing has basically very very small holes and i want to put some LEDs into it. ive removed the housing part and just wondering if anyone has drilled into this bio before or anybio? im worried about it cracking and ruining it completley. i will post some pics tomorrow to show what im on about abit more clearly as my digi cam has died

all i can say is good luck, if it was me doing this i would start out with a smaller bit than needed test fit and keep trying until you get it right.

Bond, Caseys15,

Or use a round needle file.

I've got this casing for a Mysteria bio, its got small holes and I'm making them larger to fit the big LED:
IMG_0808.jpg

(now getting the resin out of the bio eyes is going to be a scary go for me also!)

---
Ei'luj

if you are going to dirll use very sharp/new drill bits, start slowly and allow the drill bit to do the work dont put too much preasue on it

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back